• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
That stuff is crap. Always breaks within a few years!

You actually broke your table?

It's one of those shitty 10 dollar IKEA tables. I've had it 6 years I really don't give a fuck:

lack-side-table__57543_PE163125_S4.jpg

bionic77

Kave went heel
No he didn't. I understand completely.

If they did it right like in the book then I totally understand. Made my jaw drop while reading a book. The last time that happened from a book/magazine was when I was 11 or 12 and saw the hundreds of playboys my friends dad had.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Ah the sudden realization of millions that Tyrion is the only real hero of Game of Thrones and that the Starks are just another family!

:jnc

bionic77

Wish I could get into Game of Thrones.After watching The Wire I cant watch any other shows.
The Wire is the greatest.

Game of Thrones peaked tonight and it gets progressively worse. I am sick of the writer stringing is along and trolling us. If nothing happens in the next book then I am out.

Greg

I'm afraid to look at this topic because I see Game of Thrones talk and can't watch the episode until later in the week.

This is your chance to talk shit about me on this page if you don't want me to see it!

bionic77

I'm afraid to look at this topic because I see Game of Thrones talk and can't watch the episode until later in the week.

This is your chance to talk shit about me on this page if you don't want me to see it!
I played ball today and while I did not dunk I got above the rim on a layup.

Pretty sure I was at least 3 feet higer than Greg ever got.

JABEE

I have no idea what people are talking about.

Kave is crying because Iron Man got married?

This was on Game of Thrones?

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I don't get the foot thing. Why feet? Why not, like, elbows? I mean, what is it about a foot that somebody pops a boner about and not some other arbitrary part of the body?

Shit.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Crying?

When I read that part in the books I was just confused then angry. I had to re-read that part a few times because I couldn't believe it!

Not sure what there is to cry about but damn as someone that hasn't read the books that was :jawdrop. Not a good Sunday to have Stark as you're last name. Yeesh.

Fantomex

Not sure what there is to cry about but damn as someone that hasn't read the books that was :jawdrop. Not a good Sunday to have Stark as you're last name. Yeesh.

Someone who read the books told me before the series started "don't fall in love with any of the characters, they're all expendable" now starting to figure why :)

Top Bottom