• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

squicken

Belichick doesn't hate Tebow

Yahoo! Sports had a source a few weeks back that said Belichick "hated" Tim Tebow as a player, and there was "no chance" the Patriots wouldn't be interested. Belichick didn't appreciate the suggestion.

"I wouldn't get into the probability of us pursuing any free agent. Every single player has strengths and weaknesses but regardless of that, for anyone to have represented that is the way I feel about Tim Tebow is completely untrue, baseless and irresponsible. It is unfortunate that something so inaccurate was reported," Belichick said on Thursday via ESPNBoston.com.

For Pats GAF

43asz.jpg

Eleuin

I'm not even posting on gaming side, so it won't be me. Anything gaming related I'll talk about in here, and I'll just refresh the conference topics to see the carnage.

Don't they close down ot for e3 or am I thinking of something else?

bionic77

Watch the dev video. Plenty of in cockpit footage, etc.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/06/06/driveclub-video-diary-discusses-ps4-development/

Hopefully they can hit 60fps with what they're pushing.
I was not that impressed with the level of detail though maybe the vid quality I was looking at was shit. It looked early to me and I am sure it will look a lot better at release. I will admit that even in its current state it looked a step above current gen, but not mindblowing graphics, at least not for me.

But I will say the sense of speed in the few seconds of gameplay footage looked really good.

I'm not even posting on gaming side, so it won't be me. Anything gaming related I'll talk about in here, and I'll just refresh the conference topics to see the carnage.
Thats always my strategy. Lurk and talk shit about it in here where I can't get banned for reasonable opinions.

Dutch is like a terrorist to the Shirtless league, rules with hate and anger.
I don't know what you're talking about, the all merciful Dutch is truly a gift of God to all of his subjects in the most shirtless of leagues.

01010000 01101100 01100101 01100001 01110011 01100101 00100000 01110011 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100001

The Jaguars will work out free agent RB Beanie Wells Thursday afternoon.
The Steelers and Bengals showed interest in Wells back in March, but labeled his knee and toe issues as red flags. Now the Jags will check on his status. If healthy, Wells would be a low-cost signing for a player that won't turn 25 until August and possesses a first-round skill set. Maurice Jones-Drew's Lisfranc injury still isn't healed and he's entering the final year of his contract. Justin Forsett and Denard Robinson are penciled in as the backups.
Hope the Jags sign him. Saw him in the weight room a couple weeks ago and he looked way more slim then I remember him looking during his rookie/soph year. Never the less he was still looking pretty good.

Dutch is like a terrorist to the Shirtless league, rules with hate and anger.

If the Dutchies didn't just defeat the Germans I would've totally fined you.

I don't know what you're talking about, the all merciful Dutch is truly a gift of God to all of his subjects in the most shirtless of leagues.

01010000 01101100 01100101 01100001 01110011 01100101 00100000 01110011 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100001

Good to have you in the league, brother!

Milchjon

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm starting a new job this week so I'll just have to read up at night. Why can't E3 be a Friday-Sunday thing?

I was also about to jump on bionic for calling TB worse than Mickey Ds but he recognizes that Popeyes is the greatest.

All the juniors are done for. Nice knowing you SANP

Oh and snes's 2-3 alts are a given to get banned

I should just stay here. Gaming side is really messed up. The Sony fans are insufferable, and the MS fans think everything is going to be an exclusive for Xbox. Nintendo fans seem blissfully unaware, which is kinda endearing. Problem with being here is I don't know who any of you guys like, so it's hard to respond with an insult to your team when you mock the beautifully handsome Brady. I need a cheat sheet.

I dont think the site will be up during e3

Why would they take the site down during E3? Seems like they'd want to provide a place for people to discuss the conference.

I should just stay here. Gaming side is really messed up. The Sony fans are insufferable, and the MS fans think everything is going to be an exclusive for Xbox. Nintendo fans seem blissfully unaware, which is kinda endearing. Problem with being here is I don't know who any of you guys like, so it's hard to respond with an insult to your team when you mock the beautifully handsome Brady. I need a cheat sheet.

Why would they take the site down during E3? Seems like they'd want to provide a place for people to discuss the conference.

Not fully updated, mind you, but this is a good list of the usual posters and allegiances.

RIP snesfreak
RIP LJ
RIP Gaborn

Pourin one out for the old homies.

I need a cheat sheet.

Here you go! Don't know if it's completely up to date, but it's something.

Jh3PS.png

Damn you Grover! Young punk stealing my thunder again. I'm too slow already...Time to yell at clouds and tell people to get off my lawn.

And LJ is back right? Just not during the offseason, because he actually likes to talk about football.

Hunter S.

Lol, Tabby is a Broncos guy. He fell in love with Elway in his own testament. Godsay needs to come back soon for real Broncos talk to happen.

The site usually goes down whenever anything big happens.At least it has lately.

Oh wow that's great. What's a lifelong?

Short for lifelong fan, I.E. the guys who jump on the bandwagon of successful teams and show up claiming they've been a fan for their whole life even though they're only around when the team is good.

For those guys in particular, Tabby is a Peyton fan, and thus will follow him wherever he goes.

And squicken is famous for his "team-switching", so much so that it's a meme.
(Note: He doesn't actually switch teams)

Other examples:
alligatorjandro (Actually a Jaguars fan in disguise)

Short for lifelong fan, I.E. the guys who jump on the bandwagon of successful teams and show up claiming they've been a fan for their whole life even though they're only around when the team is good.

For those guys in particular, Tabby is a Peyton fan, and thus will follow him wherever he goes.

And squicken is famous for his "team-switching", so much so that it's a meme.
(Note: He doesn't actually switch teams)

Other examples:
alligatorjandro (Actually a Jaguars fan in disguise)

I will wrestle you

Fantomex

Here you go! Don't know if it's completely up to date, but it's something.

Jh3PS.png

Damn you Grover! Young punk stealing my thunder again. I'm too slow already...Time to yell at clouds and tell people to get off my lawn.

And LJ is back right? Just not during the offseason, because he actually likes to talk about football.

I had made a new one, I can post it you want and update it.

Top Bottom