• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Fantomex

I don't have high hopes on getting the job unless Tebow somehow blesses me and himself with a new job. Paraphrasing what he said, unfortunately there's only one opening, if you're not selected I suggest you keep on applying because it took me 2 years of constant applying to get hired with Kaiser. He did say it was a good thing that I got in touch and interviewed today, maybe that shows some initiative that I really want the job.

Otherwise that hospital where your kid is gonna be born better call me back soon. Did you get a 3DS yet?

No 3ds yet, I'm gonna wait for E3 and any new packages maybe being announced. I'll ask at our hospital if they need a drunkard who practices medicine and is responsible for patients lives. It should go well.

ChanHuk

Banned
No 3ds yet, I'm gonna wait for E3 and any new packages maybe being announced. I'll ask at our hospital if they need a drunkard who practices medicine and is responsible for patients lives. It should go well.

Believe it or not, I haven't had a drink all week. Gonna change that tonight, got my mother fuckin new ID bitches.

Fantomex

Wanna be friends? I'll sell you my 3DS, I kinda want that Animal Crossing 3DS.

Yeah we can be friends. I'll give you free design work for it. Or I'll pay you in CD's and Poster jnc . I thought I saw you near some apartments a couple of days ago. This asian guy was like 5'3, i was like that's gotta be focker!

squicken

Looking at the first page of the gaming side, I can't help but laugh at the notion that "MS shills" are over-running the gaming message boards of the internet

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Looking at the first page of the gaming side, I can't help but laugh at the notion that "MS shills" are over-running the gaming message boards of the internet

You should read some of those threads and check the posts that are getting juniors banned. It's pretty amazing. Bish also posted that he was background checking a lot of the outliers and was finding some strange e-mail addy's.

Tony Grossi ‏ @ TonyGrossi 1m
BREAKING: # Browns WR Josh Gordon will be suspended 2 games and docked 4 games pay for NFL substance abuse violation. More to come!
looks like we're doing our best to compete with the jags for number 1 pick
Dog-on-a-jetski_large.gif

thanks BigAt : /

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

It's actually true. Going through some post histories was like reading from a PR bullet point list.

cdyhybrid

You should read some of those threads and check the posts that are getting juniors banned. It's pretty amazing. Bish also posted that he was background checking a lot of the outliers and was finding some strange e-mail addy's.

Saw this quoted in the Black Culture Thread:

Bish is going to work.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
looks like we're doing our best to compete with the jags for number 1 pick

Josh noooo! :(

Welp at least we have some "adequate" depth for those two games: Greg Little, David Nelson, Davone Bess, Travis Benjamin...

But is this based on something current or from his previous problems? I saw Grossi say something about college issues don't transfer over to NFL.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Man with Josh Gordon out for the home opener...

I GUESS WE'LL ONLY DESTROY MIAMI BY 3 TOUCHDOWNS INSTEAD OF 4!

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

ChanHuk

Banned

Welp at least we have some "adequate" depth for those two games: Greg Little, David Nelson, Davone Bess, Travis Benjamin...

But is this based on something current or from his previous problems? I saw Grossi say something about college issues don't transfer over to NFL.

He tested positive once he got into the NFL, I'm assuming this is his second offense. I think PED are on a different level, man just wants to smoke his weed.

Ive always been skeptical about "viral marketing" or whatever they are calling it but the fact that Bish said so many of the banned juniors had odd email addresses is kinda telling.

jakncoke

Banned
Ive always assumed half of gaming side is viral in one way or another and all the people that makes OP for games are hired from that particular gaming company

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Ive always been skeptical about "viral marketing" or whatever they are calling it but the fact that Bish said so many of the banned juniors had odd email addresses is kinda telling.

This post right here:

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=60148789

One simple sentence that reeks of more hidden PR speak than I have seen in my entire life. Literally no one words a sentence like that other than a marketing monkey who probably patted themselves on the back while typing that out.

ChanHuk

Banned
Which food show would you guys want to host?

Bizarre Foods, Andrew Zimmerman

No Reservations/Parts Unknown, Anthony Bourdain

Drivers, Dine-Ins, and Dives, Fat douchey dudebro Guy Fatty

He tested positive once he got into the NFL, I'm assuming this is his second offense. I think PED are on a different level, man just wants to smoke his weed.

no, this is his first positive test in the NFL. what tony was talking about is his previous college issues/troubles dont carry over to the NFL, its why hes only being suspended 2 games.

Nate Ulrich ‏@NateUlrichABJ 1m In statement about #NFL suspension, #Browns WR Josh Gordon says he took prescribed antibiotics & cough medicine that contained codeine.

Top Bottom