• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

MechDX

How about you say that my face

Ok! Stand on this and get to my level:
20685740087160p.jpg

What if he has a bad back and can't lean down that far?

Pats fans don't attack their own. Good thing Gata is a Jags fan!

Greg

I have top men working on decoding this language you guys speak in.

long story short, :jakncoke = :lol
Once upon a time we had an animated smiley invoked with :lol (
lol.gif
) and it was used by all much to the detriment of sensible discussion and so it was wrongfully taken from us. jakncoke was especially hit hard by this given over 15% of his posts at the time consisted of but a single :lol. He protested this and gave his life trying to restore it to its rightful place to no avail.

In remembrance we began using :jnc in lieu of :lol to remember our fallen comrade as we thought we'd never see him again. He returned to us last year in time to watch his mighty Seahawks (who were wronged in '05 and this we all agree upon) cast down the fraudulent Saints in the playoffs, embarassing them on national tv in the playoffs and helping to discredit their fluky SB win the year previous in the eyes of all good NFL fans.

And that is the story of :jnc
mnsXI.gif
history!

Just remembered i had a dream last night I went to the grocery store and just bought a whole bunch of shit to make tacos, i was having the time of my life. What's that say about me?

MechDX

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579913&page=19

I wonder what would happen if the NFL thread had a reputation manager in here. What company would they shill for?

Patriots. There is no way there are this many Pats fans in real life.

Just remembered i had a dream last night I went to the grocery store and just bought a whole bunch of shit to make tacos, i was having the time of my life. What's that say about me?

gol15.jpg

"That you're inviting me over for dinner?"

squicken

Any reason why I should go with Roku3 over the Roku2HD? Going to get my dad one of those or maybe an Apple TV. Leaning the Roku b/c of HBOGO

ChanHuk

Banned
Messican food sucks.

Just got back from an Italian deli with a sandwich and eggplant parm for dinner.

squicken, does your dad have Apple products? I have an ATV and its pretty useless if I didn't have a Macbook, iPhone, and iPad.

Hunter S.

Did 10 minutes of jumping rope. I cannot decide if I need 5 more. or if I should bike. Decisions, decisions. Also, skuicken get the roku it is probably apple tax free if you know what I mean. ;-)

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
:jnc*

*Josh Needs Chalupas
Any reason why I should go with Roku3 over the Roku2HD? Going to get my dad one of those or maybe an Apple TV. Leaning the Roku b/c of HBOGO
At least wait until Monday. Watch the Apple presser instead of the MS one, there may be some ATV info.

squicken

:jnc*

*Josh Needs Chalupas

At least wait until Monday. Watch the Apple presser instead of the MS one, there may be some ATV info.

Yeah I definitely won't decide before Monday. But Apple really has a poor list of streaming partners. And this is for my dad. He's not going to Airplay off his iPad or stream MKVs

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Just dont buy it if its that bad.

It's like being a Jets fan your entire life. You grew up with some pretty OK quarterbacks in the likes of Vinny Testaverde (not really he sucked too) and Chad Pennington (best qb in jets history) but now you're stuck watching Mark Sanchez shit the place up.

So you can either whine and complain and voice your displeasure in the faint desperate hope that hes finally replaced or you reach a level of apathy because things have gotten so bad. Eventually you just give up all together. Maybe things will get better some day, maybe they'll finally listen and rectify the problem but until then

GO SEAHAWKS

Top Bottom