• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

You fucked a bunch of diseased skanks in the gym?

P.S. How are you gonna go to Vegas and not be 21? You have to go back when you turn 21.

I wish! I just worked out like a monster.

My family is going to the US in the summer and asked if I wanted to come with. Like I'm gonna say no to that! I'll just be in Vegas for like 2 days.

I'll be back in Vegas when 21 and party with Yankeehater and his Kangaroo and do shots of skanky Vegas chicks.

My family is going to the US in the summer and asked if I wanted to come with. Like I'm gonna say no to that! I'll just be in Vegas for like 2 days.

I'll be back in Vegas when 21 and party with Yankeehater and his Kangaroo and do shots of skanky Vegas chicks.

We dont kill people and drink them in America, not sure what you guys do in Euroland.

cdyhybrid

Russell threw out the first pitch at the M's Yanks game last night

It's like being a Jets fan your entire life. You grew up with some pretty OK quarterbacks in the likes of Vinny Testaverde (not really he sucked too) and Chad Pennington (best qb in jets history) but now you're stuck watching Mark Sanchez shit the place up.

So you can either whine and complain and voice your displeasure in the faint desperate hope that hes finally replaced or you reach a level of apathy because things have gotten so bad. Eventually you just give up all together. Maybe things will get better some day, maybe they'll finally listen and rectify the problem but until then

GO SEAHAWKS

You're making the right decision!

b6mE6EJ.jpg

That's the spirit!

Understandable. Even just going outside and walking down the strip can be an experience, though. And you can go to the pools and ogle the hotties.

Greg

convince your family to go to Ohio instead

tell them we have wings and beer and Greg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Understandable. Even just going outside and walking down the strip can be an experience, though. And you can go to the pools and ogle the hotties.

Dutch, I want you to walk the strip at around 3am and then compare the prostitutes to the ones in your homeland.

rando14

It's like being a Jets fan your entire life. You grew up with some pretty OK quarterbacks in the likes of Vinny Testaverde (not really he sucked too) and Chad Pennington (best qb in jets history) but now you're stuck watching Mark Sanchez shit the place up.

So you can either whine and complain and voice your displeasure in the faint desperate hope that hes finally replaced or you reach a level of apathy because things have gotten so bad. Eventually you just give up all together. Maybe things will get better some day, maybe they'll finally listen and rectify the problem but until then

GO SEAHAWKS

rick-james-gifs1.gif

We dont kill people and drink them in America, not sure what you guys do in Euroland.

You never did shots out of a girl's belly button?

That's the spirit!

But how will I control my boner around those hotties? If only there was a thread to help me.

It should be fun though, going to be staying in Ceasars Palace, just gonna enjoy the city. Plenty to do for non-21 year olds, right.

cdyhybrid

You never did shots out of a girl's belly button?

But how will I control my boner around those hotties? If only there was a thread to help me.

It should be fun though, going to be staying in Ceasars Palace, just gonna enjoy the city. Plenty to do for non-21 year olds, right.

I wouldn't say plenty. But it's not nothing. They used to gear their marketing for families and younger people a while back, but they said fuck it and went back to full-on hive of hedonism, which is obviously better.

You're going to do shots of skanky Vegas chicks? That's FMT levels of filth.

It's the Gronk lifestyle!

FMT, PM me to tell me where I can find the best skanks!

convince your family to go to Ohio instead

tell them we have wings and beer and Greg

I'll show them the Christmas card again. It's still on their bookshelves.

And me! We can all rock out with our shirts off

Shirtlessness!

I wouldn't say plenty. But it's not nothing. They used to gear their marketing for families and younger people a while back, but they said fuck it and went back to full-on hive of hedonism, which is obviously better.

Stupid 21 and older rules! Damn you 'Mericah!

Dov Kleiman ‏ @ NFL_RealUpdates 1m
The # Jets have signed former # Browns, # Buccaneers, # Seahawks and # Patriots TE Kellen Winslow.

ChanHuk

Banned
you do? i remember playing through half of it years ago. didn't like it much. i wish the original would go up on PSN or vita so i could finally play it!

I finished the remake on PSP a month or so ago. Probably one of the best RPGs I've ever played, next to Valkyria Chronicles, my only gripe is that you need a guide to get the A ending. Square Enix is fucking over the series as much as Sega fucks over Valkyria Chronicles.

ChanHuk

Banned
What the fuck, my buddy brought me some cabeza tacos. Its head meat that's been steamed for eternity. It's the best fuckin taco I've ever had and I hate Messican food.

Top Bottom