• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

brentech

came across this on reddit. pretty good imo:

3urvdk.jpg

OTTAWA REDBLACKS!

The worst kept secret in Ottawa, and maybe in the entire Canadian Football League, was revealed Saturday afternoon as the Ottawa RedBlacks is the league's newest football franchise.

Ottawa's third CFL franchise unveiled the new name at an event for season's ticket holders at the Ernst and Young Centre after months of speculation and a leak of the name and logo in late May.

The team's motto will be, "balanced, dangerous, unstoppable," as outlined in a promotional video that detailed the history of the colours "red" and "black" in Ottawa sports history.

GBeSYf4.jpg

Everything sucks.

jakncoke

Banned
You seem to become an expert on replacing tires at a record pace.

Well hopefully this one doesnt need replaced. Im also going to have to them inspect my car as I need to figure out whats causing my check engine light to remain on because you cant sell/trade in a car here if your check engine light is on i was told

jakncoke

Banned
I'm not an expert but that might be okay...unless you plan on getting more wear on your sidewalls instead of just the tread :jnc

If you have to replace it and its time to replace the matching tire as well, you should do both at the same time.

I probably wont do that as Im getting a new car in 1-3 months time and just going to sell this, trade it in, scrap whatever the best option is

came across this on reddit. pretty good imo

Now Microsoft has to think about the troops? If the troops can't afford Internet, they don't deserve games!

Just like how stupid people from countries where Internet is limited and/or shitty complain as well (Sup Belgium!). If your Internet doesn't work, why won't you just buy better Internet!? Just like those people in Africa that don't have food, just get a job, go to Wallmart and buy some pop-tarts!

cdyhybrid

Now Microsoft has to think about the troops? If the troops can't afford Internet, they don't deserve games!

Just like how stupid people from countries where Internet is limited and/or shitty complain as well (Sup Belgium!). If your Internet doesn't work, why won't you just buy better Internet!? Just like those people in Africa that don't have food, just get a job, go to Wallmart and buy some pop-tarts!

Nah Microsoft just hates America.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Exactly. Even if the XBone is super popular in the US, it'll never catch on in the rest of the world. If Sony doesn't have some of the same measures in place and it's apparent that MS did all of this drm stuff of their own accord...well the myopia would be unprecedented.

Top Bottom