• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

ChanHuk

Banned
He's actually improved a crazy amount since coming here. Love his work ethic and attitude and he's still only 23. Not saying he actually becomes a legitimate NFL QB, but he's still working hard and improving.

The position change thing wouldn't work, just like it wouldn't work with Tebow. Neither one would be better than the worst backup in the league at TE/WR/FB whatever.

He has good work ethics but his throwing mechanics while improved, is still horrid. He sinks into all his throws before he releases so he throws ducks and floaters. Its really obvious he has a noodle arm at this point. Tebow's throwing motion is the most horrible motion I have ever seen but he has the brute strength to get the ball there.

TP though would thrive in a read option system because of his athleticism, he just isn't as much of a threat as Kap because of his noodle arm.

Godslay

Banned
iC8QRrUC55xQd.gif

Kacar

Terrelle Pryor is a noodle arm, it was his thing in college and it will be forever.

He should be a WR I still remember when he caught a jump ball fade for a 2 pt conversion in the Fiesta Bowl against Texas.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Ayo Nino Kuni just got hella hard after getting the ship. Jerks.

That game requires periodic grinding...at least it did for me. Apparently I chose the wrong minions or whatever. I think there's a chart out there that shows which ones to level and which ones to skip.

Fantomex

Are you keeping up with the side stuff?

That battle is the only one that is mildly difficult.

That game requires periodic grinding...at least it did for me. Apparently I chose the wrong minions or whatever. I think there's a chart out there that shows which ones to level and which ones to skip.

Yeah I've been grinding but I guess I just read online that I veered too off course, and the game punished you by putting up baddies about 10 levels higher than you. Once I got back to the course they wanted me to follow, it was normal again. Thanks for the help, bout to grind and come back to the seas when I'm all Suh(ed) up and start stomping on these pokemans. They'll see.

Milchjon

Damn, being an UDFA must suck.

The Patriots signed 19 undrafted free agents yesterday, and the numbers have been filed. Per the CBA, undrafted rookies get three year deals worth a minimum of $1.44 million, including $405,000 in 2013, $408,000 in 2014 and $555,000 in 2015.

The bonuses tell the story, and seven of the 19 got something, which speaks to a relative level of competition to sign them. Based on the figures, TJ Moe and Elvis Fisher are two undrafted players to watch throughout camp.

Wide receiver TJ Moe: $8,000 signing bonus, $22,500 fully guaranteed in 2013 base salary

Offensive lineman Elvis Fisher: $7,500 signing bonus, $7,500 fully guaranteed 2013 base salary

Safety Kanorris Davis: $5,000 signing bonus

Cornerback Brandon Jones: $3,500 signing bonus

Wide receiver Kenbrell Thompkins: $2,500 signing bonus

Defensive lineman Dewayne Cherrington: $2,000 signing bonus

Long snapper Mike Zupancic: $2,000 signing bonus

brentech

RG3 and Michele Beadle laughing during the national anthem @ Kentucky Derby. She tried to hold it in, but you could tell he was trying to get her to

JABEE

My opinion on movie theaters is if you text during the movie, you are a jackass. Wait until after the movie is over to answer your phone. Everyone else paid for a ticket like you. You should be removed from the theater for shining your phone in the faces of everyone behind you. It's akin to turning on a bright flash light. If calling or texting someone that isn't in the room is that important to you, don't go to the movies.

ChanHuk

Banned
Best UDFA of all time? Eh I'll say its a toss between the grocery bagger Kurt Warner or the career ender named James Harrison. Willie Brown is up there too.

What are you guys talking about?

I love going to the movies, went to see Iron Man 3 yesterday in IMAX 3D. It was amazing.
Going to a theater is just a lot more expensive these days and there are always a handful of obnoxious kids in there. With all the good streaming options I usually just feel like that's a better way to watch a movie.

I still like the theater experience for certain types of movies, though. And to be honest I don't watch as many movies as I used to anyways.

See? Sounds like an old man rant, right?

ChanHuk

Banned
When I was waiting tables; I worked double shifts occasionally. Sometimes they'd let me go from my first shift at 1PM or so to save on labor costs, I'd walk to the bar around the corner, get drunk for cheap then walk upstairs and watched a movie for $4. Back by 530 soberish and ready to work.

RBH

When I was waiting tables; I worked double shifts occasionally. Sometimes they'd let me go from my first shift at 1PM or so to save on labor costs, I'd walk to the bar around the corner, get drunk for cheap then walk upstairs and watched a movie for $4. Back by 530 soberish and ready to work.

Raiders culture.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The crowd at Iron Man 3 was shockingly well behaved last night when I went.

I saw it in 2D and I can't really imagine how 3D would have even improved it.

Top Bottom