• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Dtg1gMU.gif

I can now make GIF plays.

its beautiful

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Got back from Iron Man 3. Loved it! Some minor complaints here and there but it's a Shane Black film through and through.

Yeah it was alright better then the second. Reminded me a bit of Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. Then again it was made by the same dude and started the same guy.

The only way I was able to tolerate waiting tables was being high off prescription drugs or slightly buzzed. I don't give a fuck about why you don't like your food.

My patients that are in my care for the duration of the ride I do care about their issues until they complain about non-important things like why their boyfriend neglects them.

I get it. Waiting tables is shitty as fuck.

Happy birthday to me. By myself at a bar, ditched my group of friends.

I'd be embarrassed about posting on my phone but the screen is so shattered nobody knows what I'm doing.

ChanHuk

Banned
It sucks but my place we make good amount of tips. Highest ever walked out with was 400. Haven't ever had that again.

Lets not turn NFL-GAF into a tipping thread, because you and I both know its an overpaid occupation in the US. No unskilled laborer that doesn't put their life on the line other than others by contaminating people's food with E. coli should be making $400 in a 4-6hour period.

squicken

I'd be embarrassed about posting on my phone but the screen is so shattered nobody knows what I'm doing.

Your phone is broke, your friends left you, and it's your birthday? Sorry buddy. That's rough. Happy Birthday

K-19

Banned
Read on Footballguys daily email that Geno Smith was very decent on blitz during college: 70.8 cmpt %; 8.7 yds per attempt; 12 TDs; and only one INT. I know that there is a huge difference of level between college and pro, but that's a good predisposition. At least he was decent on one point.

cajunator

Banned
I used to work at a movie theater and got to watch for free with friends whenever I wanted.

Now I can't see paying to go, so I just wait for everything to show up on demand.

I worked at a cinema on the bad side of town. Used to catch people smoking weed out back when we were cleaning up after showings. They tore that piece of shit building down and turned it into a strip mall. That was my only other job that I have ever had. The free popcorn was ok for a while but that job got old really fast and free movies kind of sucked as a perk.

I decided to play Fire Emblem on hard and I'm already losing players on the 3rd chapter. I'm totally fucked aren't I? Hate losing people. Shit.

Happy birthday bud.

Draxal

I decided to play Fire Emblem on hard and I'm already losing players on the 3rd chapter. I'm totally fucked aren't I? Hate losing people. Shit.
Happy birthday bud.

Restart it on normal/classic or go hard/casual.

The thing about this fire emblem is the first 5-8 chapters are the hardest ones, once you make it past chapter 8 it starts getting a bit easier.

squicken

The reason all the Pats players were jumping on each other is Brady bet $4700 on Orb and won $28,000. Seems kind of weird though since that money probably means nothing to him

squicken

Well, I guess Martin's the starter at LT, then. Time to show squicken that he's up to the task!

Good luck to Tanny, b/c he is going to need it. I watched a few plays from that Pats shutout and their backup DE who never plays got Martin for 3 sacks. Never did see the bull rush by a DB that someone talked about, which is good

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Lets not turn NFL-GAF into a tipping thread, because you and I both know its an overpaid occupation in the US. No unskilled laborer that doesn't put their life on the line other than others by contaminating people's food with E. coli should be making $400 in a 4-6hour period.

I agree. But it is great at times.

Good luck to Tanny, b/c he is going to need it. I watched a few plays from that Pats shutout and their backup DE who never plays got Martin for 3 sacks. Never did see the bull rush by a DB that someone talked about, which is good
Maybe they're confident that he's improved enough in the offseason. Or maybe I'm doing damage control for another inevitable Ireland-born disaster.

Top Bottom