• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

bionic77

Is this true Bionic? I considered you as a mentor. I never watched watched Jordan play, but I trusted you and your assessment of him as the essence of pure evil similar to the New England Patriots and the city of Boston.

How could you do this? I looked up to you.
Don't fall for their lies. I was never into hockey, baseball or those lumberjack competitions (they all get about equal tv ratings).

Last gen technologies which were limited by the power of finity. New Forza doesn't have that limitation on the Xbone.

Also MS will be able to closely monitor your boners. I am going to have to cover that camera when watching Tebow play in Canada. Pats fans might want to do the same during Brady closeups and during ugg commercials. GAF pedos will probably be arrested in large numbers every Saturday morning.

Pats fans cover a camera? Won't happen, they love their cameras!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Jesus fucking christ Forza 5 looks better then I would have ever thought possible:

http://i.minus.com/iUqFN68WpHYxE.gif[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iFxCywnhJkpgd.gif[IMG]

These gifs are thanks to soundscream in the MS conference thread.[/QUOTE]

That shit is hot! I can't wait to play it. #XBoner

You're moving to the Sacramento area right? Where'd you end up moving to?

Ended up deciding on Folsom. All I heard were good things, and it's only 15 minutes to work.

Movers came today and packed up, everything gets unloaded tomorrow, so it's my last night in my shithole hotel, which is nice. Also, moving was super easy with movers, but 6k is a lot. Not sure I'd do it again unless it was a far move like this one.

If you lived near me in So Cal It would be awesome because I'd help you and only charge you a couple Frapuccinos.

Hired! Bring Chan, I'll pay in booze.

Ended up deciding on Folsom. All I heard were good things, and it's only 15 minutes to work.

Movers came today and packed up, everything gets unloaded tomorrow, so it's my last night in my shithole hotel, which is nice. Also, moving was super easy with movers, but 6k is a lot. Not sure I'd do it again unless it was a far move like this one.

it cost $6k to hire movers!? god damn

YH: What did you name your Kangaroo?

I love hockey and baseball!

I won't fall for Lunchbox's tricks.

I am still in Philly so I havent gotten him yet. We arnt moving to vegas until some time in July. Probably wont get the wallaby right away since the move is going to be so expensive and then there are a ton of costs with buying a house. My wife and I also dont start getting paid at our new jobs until September., and then there are new consoles to buy this year. This is going to be a very expensive couple of months for me. :(

jakncoke

Banned

Should of just rounded up some illegal immigrants, chan and his friends would have worked for 4 cases of pbr

ChanHuk

Banned
Good morning you animals.

Also fuck y'all. I don't do manual labor, but if you need use of my advanced Asian math skills. That's for hire.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Good morning you animals.

Also fuck y'all. I don't do manual labor, but if you need use of my advanced Asian math skills. That's for hire.

You don't have math skills. You're the mirror universe version of an Asian based on what you've said!

ChanHuk

Banned
My math skills are still better than most you round eyed mongrels.

You guys think snes is excited he's gonna have a lotta visitors in his basement?

bionic77

Hot Pockets are still around?

Who eats that shit?

If you can't cook for 4 bucks you can at least get some prepared food options at your Wegmans or local grocery store.

Learn to cook you lazy gits or at least get a woman to do it for you like me and ez did.

jakncoke

Banned
Hot Pockets are still around?

Who eats that shit?

If you can't cook for 4 bucks you can at least get some prepared food options at your Wegmans or local grocery store.

Learn to cook you lazy gits or at least get a woman to do it for you like me and ez did.

I do for a quick snack and sometimes work lunches

bionic77

The paid MS/Sony shills of today don't seem too different from the Nintendo fans of the past ten years.
Nintendo's online is like 1997 technology. Pretty sure they were always behind in online tech. Even in the shill game.

Also you heathens and your Hot Pockets...

pour-one-out.jpg

RIP Sweet Aunt Nancys Panties
RIP Eleuin
RIP snes' alts

RIP any other juniors who I missed.

Hardly knew yall

Top Bottom