• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

pour-one-out.jpg

RIP Sweet Aunt Nancys Panties
RIP Eleuin
RIP snes' alts

RIP any other juniors who I missed.

Hardly knew yall

I always feel like I'm 2 steps behind here. You guys.

DMczaf

Why does Mark Davis look like Gruden's love child? Wait, he's older. So Gruden is Mark Davis's love child?

It all makes sense.

Food prices are f'ing ridiculous. Been doing light grocery shopping for the past two weeks (mainly for the kids) as my wife and I have both been working and busy. Now with me being on vacation I decided to stock up since my fridge was looking dangerously like that of a single man who lives off of Ramen noodles.

Between groceries, cleaning supplies and essential bathroom items we spent $320 for what will amount to about two weeks worth of food. This is worst case "oh shit we have nothing to eat and we're out of everything" type of shopping but we average about $150 a week for a family of four. If you want to go organic or non-GMO, it gets even worse.

Food prices are f'ing ridiculous. Been doing light grocery shopping for the past two weeks (mainly for the kids) as my wife and I have both been working and busy. Now with me being on vacation I decided to stock up since my fridge was looking dangerously like that of a single man who lives off of Ramen noodles.

Between groceries, cleaning supplies and essential bathroom items we spent $320 for what will amount to about two weeks worth of food. This is worst case "oh shit we have nothing to eat and we're out of everything" type of shopping but we average about $150 a week for a family of four. If you want to go organic or non-GMO, it gets even worse.

It's absolutely ridiculous

Milchjon

In 2010, Americans spent about 5.5% of their disposable income on groceries. The French paid 14%.

Food prices, especially in relation to income, are incredibly low in the US.

bionic77

Veggies and fruits are insane.

Cheaper to just eat Doritos and drink coke all day. SNES was on to something.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

Do you have a Costco nearby?

In 2010, Americans spent about 5.5% of their disposable income on groceries. The French paid 14%.

French dinners consist of cavier and fine wines.

Veggies and fruits are insane.

Cheaper to just eat Doritos and drink coke all day. SNES was on to something.

This is why I love living within miles of farms. Every weekend they put their stuff out for sale directly. Fresh and really cheap compared to the grocery stores.

It's like Americans complaining about gasoline prices.

Netherlands - Price per gallon of gasoline: $9.09
German land - Price per gallon of gasoline: $7.96
Canada - Price per gallon of gasoline: $4.76
'Mericah - Price per gallon of gasoline: $3.29

It's not you guys, it's "YOU PEOPLE!" I was hoping you'd catch up before you were banned for e3 shenanigans.

How do all these E3 bannings even occur? All I keep reading is how Neogaf will be down for days. Hard to get banned if you can't post. What are the shenanigans that get most people banned? If they involve mocking the Jets, I'm a goner.

Milchjon

How do all these E3 bannings even occur? All I keep reading is how Neogaf will be down for days. Hard to get banned if you can't post. What are the shenanigans that get most people banned? If they involve mocking the Jets, I'm a goner.

You have to try really, really hard to get banned in this thread.

I'm not even sure I remember a recent ban in here.

French dinners consist of cavier and fine wines.

This is why I love living within miles of farms. Every weekend they put their stuff out for sale directly. Fresh and really cheap compared to the grocery stores.

This time of year is the best. I have 3 local farmers markets within reasonable distance of my place and one within walking distance of my girlfriends place. So much fresh produce and it's usually super good.

Top Bottom