• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

came across this on reddit. pretty good imo:

3urvdk.jpg

Who cares about those guys? Internet is rock fucking solid in my apartment! Don't see the issue BRAH

brentech

Now Microsoft has to think about the troops? If the troops can't afford Internet, they don't deserve games!

Just like how stupid people from countries where Internet is limited and/or shitty complain as well (Sup Belgium!). If your Internet doesn't work, why won't you just buy better Internet!? Just like those people in Africa that don't have food, just get a job, go to Wallmart and buy some pop-tarts!

lol!

ChanHuk

Banned
What's with you Raiders fans and Ohio? Why don't you guys just move here already. I'm sick of the denial, I want to be your friends but you guys make it hard.
Edit: I'm sorry this was uncalled for, I'm just a sad panda.

Fuck

You

Raider fans have hope somehow. Ohio residents don't.

People crucified the Hobbit. Madness!
Omg I hated The Hobbit! Keep in mind I never read the book, but it was like a movie filled with all filler material to me. It was like a hour movie extended 3 hours! Nothing happened at all! ...I'm sorry let's still be friends.

Dutch Patriot said:
Everything gets a lot of hate here on Neogaf.

Bunch of goddamn hippies.

*Sits back down on porch with hunting rifle and spits tobacco into can*

Omg I hated The Hobbit! Keep in mind I never read the book, but it was like a movie filled with all filler material to me. It was like a hour movie extended 3 hours! Nothing happened at all! ...I'm sorry let's still be friends.

tumblr_m8f1f7CRHI1rtc9of.gif

Top Bottom