• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Lunchbox

Banned

we give home to poor white people who are discriminated in the rest of the country

HsEFb4h.jpg
krIny97.jpg
zyFujiO.jpg

Give us your pale, your ginger,
Your slow non jumping masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, ritz eating-tost to me,
I lift my northface jacket beside the golden door!"

rando14

we give home to poor white people who are discriminated in the rest of the country

HsEFb4h.jpg
krIny97.jpg
zyFujiO.jpg

the-rock-clapping.gif

bionic77

The Magic Hour negates all the good Magic ever did. Or will ever do.
For the amount of wrong in that post you must be a Pats fan.

The object of late night tv is to make us laugh. And Magic succeeded as he does with everything. The sight of a black man asking white people questions was just too much for America in the 90s.

bionic77

Who the fuck doesn't love Magic more than Tammy?

If you don't love Magic more you must either be a racist or have some serious brain damage. No other explanation exists.

Also Sony said you can play used games on the PS4 and MS said that they won't spy on you with Kinect 2 but you shouldn't believe everything you hear!

Lunchbox

Banned
bionic likes

the steelers
lakers
redwings
yankees

talk about a frontrunner. once brady retires, he's gonna start talking about how he was a lifelong supporter of the greatest qb

bionic77

Magic was (and probably still is) an adulterer.
Cookie would never be so jealous to keep that to herself. She is such a beautiful person that she was ok sharing Magic with millions upon millions of women who needed his services. Many of which are probably close relatives to all of us.

Don't be so close minded.

bionic77

bionic likes

the steelers
lakers
redwings
yankees

talk about a frontrunner. once brady retires, he's gonna start talking about how he was a lifelong supporter of the greatest qb
Call me a front runner but don't ever say I am a fan of hockey or baseball. And :JNC @ Brady being the greatest. He lost to buttfumble at home in the playoffs. He would have to win the next 200 Superbowls and grow a dick to make up for that.

Cookie would never be so jealous to keep that to herself. She is such a beautiful person that she was ok sharing Magic with millions upon millions of women who needed his services. Many of which are probably close relatives to all of us.

Don't be so close minded.

Magic mustve worked a deal with her because she would have cleaned him out if they split.

Jesus fucking christ Forza 5 looks better then I would have ever thought possible:

iUqFN68WpHYxE.gif

iFxCywnhJkpgd.gif

These gifs are thanks to soundscream in the MS conference thread.

brentech

Won't care unless they stop using their retarded MS wheel POS. Controller is okay for fucking around, but if your making a racing sim, it's much more enjoyable with a decent wheel.

bionic77

Did anyone think a launch game could look that good? I would schill for Forza for free, I almost feel bad taking MS' money.
It looked like all replays and maybe half a second of gameplay.

I am still waiting for something to blow me away like the MGS2 tanker scene from next gen.

That's what MS pays them to do.

The people in the Gran Turismo and PS4 car game threads do the same thing. Granted replays are nice to look at, but they're not what you see when you actually play the game.

You guys really think the in cockpit footage is just from a replay mode?

Nope, but there really wasn't enough of it for me to really tell how good it was. I'm not down on the game. I look forward to seeing it in action on Monday.

Was the first gif from a 60fps capture? Forza always cheaps out on replay mode and makes it 30...

incidentally, if there's any Microsoft game in the near future that's using "the cloud" for increased graphical fidelity, it's probably going to be Forza. Turn10 knows their stuff. So maybe that gif is what gameplay looks like if you live right next to a Microsoft data center.

Looking at the gif again, yes I think the cockpit footage is from a replay. There's no way cockpit view would be at that angle or be shifting around while you drive. Unless maybe that gif isnt the footage you're talking about, Yankee.

hopefully Monday we will see someone playing it on stage. Turn 10 did some great things on both the Xbox and 360, hopefully the keep it going on the xb1.

What's so hard to believe about a racing game looking good? It's been the case for the last decade or so, unless the game is being made by a complete hack of a developer.

JABEE

I go with Magic Johnson though out of the three choices given.

Wilt the Stilt is the real answer to the question. I have to show love to the Philly native and star.

HsEFb4h.jpg
krIny97.jpg
zyFujiO.jpg

All three are the definition of scrappy, gym-rats. I salute them for their achievements in the game.

JABEE

bionic likes

the steelers
lakers
redwings
yankees

Is this true Bionic? I considered you as a mentor. I never watched watched Jordan play, but I trusted you and your assessment of him as the essence of pure evil similar to the New England Patriots and the city of Boston.

How could you do this? I looked up to you.

bionic77

What's so hard to believe about a racing game looking good? It's been the case for the last decade or so, unless the game is being made by a complete hack of a developer.
Last gen technologies which were limited by the power of finity. New Forza doesn't have that limitation on the Xbone.

Also MS will be able to closely monitor your boners. I am going to have to cover that camera when watching Tebow play in Canada. Pats fans might want to do the same during Brady closeups and during ugg commercials. GAF pedos will probably be arrested in large numbers every Saturday morning.

Top Bottom