• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

eznark

Banned
I play too many PC games. BF4 looked like BF3. Still excited for it.

I'm excited for ME2 because there were no guns shown. Just let me jump around without shooting, DICE.

I'm excited for ME2 because there were no guns shown. Just let me jump around without shooting, DICE.

Yep. My biggest fear was that they would dumb it down and start adding FPS elements. What they showed was encouraging.

ChanHuk

Banned
Biggest news of the day. Pats sign the savior Tebow. I'm conflicted, I hate the Pats but Tebow is the savior. Too many emotions.

Nori Chan

Guys. The devil has finally corrupted the son of God
BREAKING: Patriots to sign QB Tim Tebow and expect him to be in minicamp tomorrow. (via @Edwerderespn)
BMbeAWaCMAEeuF3.jpg:large

Ziek

God motherfucking damnit. This means Boston sports radio will be talking Tebow and nothing but Tebow for months. MONTHS OF TEBOW ARGUING. Ugh.

Tom Penny

What great signing. Look what Belichick did with a 6th rounder in Brady. Imagine the upside of a more talented 1st round pick in Tebow.

bionic77

So guys the razor thing, how does it work? Is it horizontal cuts or vertical?

Fox help me out with the suicide note. Being a Jets fan you probably gave it the most thought.

brentech

I swear I saw a guy on the top right of a balcony with a rifle of sorts. Hoping I'm wrong.

I officially hate the Patriots. I thought in a few months, we'd finally be free of hearing about Tebow, the guy was surely phasing out of the NFL. I just don't understand why anyone talks so much about such a terrible player. It's like the Twilight Zone.

Lol at all the poors whining about the 499 price tag on Xbox. Newer technology, how does it work? Did they seriously expect consoles to stay the same price forever despite using higher end tech than the last iteration? Hell, this shit is going to play Ultra HD movies, how much do you think those players are going to be once they release? That alone ups the value of Xbox One. Can't wait to see the reactions when Sony reveals the same price or 50 bucks difference in either direction. If anything it might be more expensive because of the better hardware. You want to play? you gotta pay! Cue PC smugness.

cdyhybrid

I swear I saw a guy on the top right of a balcony with a rifle of sorts. Hoping I'm wrong.

I saw that too. Stood there watching while the chick beat the crap out of his buddies.

I officially hate the Patriots. I thought in a few months, we'd finally be free of hearing about Tebow, the guy was surely phasing out of the NFL. I just don't understand why anyone talks so much about such a terrible player. It's like the Twilight Zone.

Lol at all the poors whining about the 499 price tag on Xbox. Newer technology, how does it work? Did they seriously expect consoles to stay the same price forever despite using higher end tech than the last iteration? Hell, this shit is going to play Ultra HD movies, how much do you think those players are going to be once they release? That alone ups the value of Xbox One. Can't wait until Sony reveals the same price or 50 bucks difference in either direction. If anything it might be more expensive because of the better hardware. You want to play? you gotta pay! Cue PC smugness.

You don't get rich by dropping $500 on a turd sandwich!

I read that Tebow going to Patriots was a possibility since his release, this is good for both parties. Atleast the QB situation will not be a factor since we know who the QB will be.

Milchjon

I literally can't think of a single reason why Bill would want him. He must read GAF, the married women are just a disguise, or McDaniels really wants to be right.

Top Bottom