• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

bionic77

Ryse was one of the worst demos I've seen in years. QTE overload. At least it looked nice!
Remember the good old days when we were dumb enough to believe that the game would actually play like it looked in a cutscene or QTE?

Conference was pretty meh to me.

Still waiting for iOS reveal. That is what I am wasting my day on today.

Titan Fall looks fucking nice. Too bad it's MP only and I just don't get along much with online shooters. Even still, it's hitting PC.

Dead Rising 3 looked fun. The Panzer Dragoon successor got me hard.

Outside of that and the "exclusives" which appear to be a long ways off they didn't have much that isn't either already multi-platform on consoles or coming to PC.

Witcher 3 is a great example. God tier RPG that will be available on PS4/PC.

EDIT: Almost forgot about KI! Yes that got me excited but then I'm a huge fan of the original two!

cdyhybrid

Meh.

Also :jnc at the crowd applauding them for switching from MS points to real dollars. SMFH.

KI was a cool nostalgia moment, BF4 demo was underwhelming, I want to see multiplayer obviously.

$500? Nope.

Titanfall does look cool but I'd like to get the PC version (I might have missed it, did they say it was an Xbone exclusive?)

rando14

Only good game was witcher 3 and i'll nab that for PC

$499 for a box that lets me pay $60 a year to watch my Netflix subscription :p

lol even if I wasn't a poor, I wouldn't pay $500 for that turd. Killer Instinct does kinda give me a chubby, but Double Helix developing it is a bad sign.

Milchjon

PC games are the death of gaming. Fucking hell.

Of course I'm kidding. But damn, graphics aside, those aren't the games I wanted

...and any hype for Killer Instinct destroyed:

Nf2AO9G.png

bionic77

MS conference was boring.

So glad I switched to Apple.

Apple dropped bombs. Can't believe how much they announced and I especially can't believe how much they are changing iOS. All I wanted was the control panel thing that you can get to in one swipe so I can control settings like bluetooth more quickly, but I won't say no to the rest of it. I fear it is going to rape the batter and put Apple products on par with Android trash like Fox.

JABEE

There were some cool games. MGS, The Witcher, and Titan Fall were really cool, but all of the restrictions and pricing Microsoft is going with is disappointing.

bionic77

There were some cool games. MGS, The Witcher, and Titan Fall were really cool, but all of the restrictions and pricing Microsoft is going with is disappointing.
I thought the content sucked.

I will give MS credit for their presentation. I thought it was pretty slick and well delivered. At least the shit that I saw.

But nothing mind blowing was shown before I jumped ship to the Apple stream.

Damn, what a waste of a day work wise. And this site blows ass. Sony's conference later in the day will bring it to its knees.

Eleuin

I guess I didn't miss much with the conference, doesn't help that the site was down a lot.

Third console curse is real, $499??

brentech

That was pretty bad. I really didn't think they'd go to $499 this generation, but not I suspect Sony will do the same. If they manage to go under, I'll be surprised.

Just feel like $399 is the supreme fine line.

edit: oh yeah, I love how everyone boo'd as soon as they saw the glare in BF4, lol!

To me that conference was horriblllleeee, most the games they showed I was interested in are all multi plat like the MGS game. They also finished the conference with the 599 announcement on top of everything. I can just about guarantee I won't be getting a xbone for a very very long time.

Anyone got links to a summary of apples conference?

bionic77

To me that conference was horriblllleeee, most the games they showed I was interested in are all multi plat like the MGS game. They also finished the conference with the 599 announcement on top of everything. I can just about guarantee I won't be getting a xbone for a very very long time.

Anyone got links to a summary of apples conference?
I will sumarize for you biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

Brand new iOS. Total redesign and a shitload of new features. Supports iPhone4 and iPad on up. Coming this fall. Go to Apple website for highlights.

New Macbook Airs. Same price with new Intel processor promising 12 hour battery for the 13".

New OS X. Went away from Cats. I think it was named after a town or something.

New Mac Pro. Supposedly up to 7 teraflops. Really small. Not sure if this is possible. But exciting!

Top Bottom