• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Never really played a Battlefield game, but that B4 mp gameplay looked great. I'll forsure be getting it, and I expect all of you to get it on the same console. So we can all frolic on the NFL gaf team
Guys. The devil has finally corrupted the son of God

BMbeAWaCMAEeuF3.jpg:large
This is seriously one of the happiest days of my life, go Tebow!

Lets just all be real here..... Destiny from bungie having exclusive content on the ps4... i just checked into the internet... no lie. what is going on.

squicken

Lets just all be real here..... Destiny from bungie having exclusive content on the ps4... i just checked into the internet... no lie. what is going on.

Well it wasn't as MS, so I guess it will be at Sony. Right now Battlefield 4 looks amazing. Titan Fall is eh. Hopefully Bungie beats them all

squicken

Agreed.

Much more impressed by Battlefield than I was by either TitanFall or CallofDog.

And NFS looked like Hot Pursuit 2 with tablet integration.

The parachute out of exploding building really sold the scale of the maps. They've always had big maps, but never with that kind of detail. Also good that consoles will get the bigger player count. 16vs16 always made their games on console kind of boring

Ya really. Darryl will strike back though, even though it is an immediate loss. I hope he has himself right in the mind by the time he makes his returning debut.

squicken

Man Ubi makes some sweet trailers

Not all Pats fans are salty. I think it's fantastic. It'll be so much fun.

Yeah don't mean to make a blanket statement. I will be happy for most of you when Tebow wins that Super Bowl for you. If he starts, most of America would be too

brentech

Yeah, to me, BF4 is a PC game. I don't think I'll ever bother with those on a console.
The pillar collapsing the street and the building fall were pretty cool.

I gotta wonder if it's only certain buildings though.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Turn on th TV.

Teboooowwwwwwwww!!!!! Noooooooo!!!!!

You were the chosen one! You were supposed to bring balance to the NFL, not leave it in darkness!

Can someone post a copy of FMT's epic breakdown after the superbowl. Surely it happened. I would love to see it.

No it didn't. I was polite and you see my avatar as the end result. I'm too old and tired to continue on with my vulgar language and harassment of other NFL-age members!

Ps

Welcome back brother!

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
LOLOL TEBLOW TO PATS

REUNITED WITH MCDIPSHIT

THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS

Seriously, I'm sorry Pats fans, you don't deserve someone as bad as Tebow. :\

Milchjon

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 23m
Ravens were unable to work out a restructured deal for FB Vonta Leach and plan to try to trade or release him Tuesday.

Maybe he can teach Tebow how to block.

I thought the Division looked pretty cool

Yeah, I made that post before they showed that. That game did look pretty nice.

So far DICE has had the best E3 for me. Battlefield 4 looks great, Mirrors Edge 2, and Battlefront (even if its not being made by DICE proper, it will still look and feel largely like a DICE game)

Top Bottom