• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Watch Dogs was mad impressive last year, when it and 1313 were the only next gen games around.

Now...not so much.

If anything, this conference is making me want to buy another PS3 so I can play GT6 and catch up on some exclusives I've missed. Both the next gen systems can wait right now.

Sony just spat on Microsofts face. No new DRM.

"We embrace the model that exists today"

No online check in.

BIG BIG BIG FUCK you to Microsoft.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Paywall for online. Sad face.

PS+ members get Drive Club PSN+ Edition free at launch though!

Meaning they have to pay for online like XBLA? If so my buddy is going to love this after using that as his crux the last few years while bitching that I have games he wants to play.

Meaning they have to pay for online like XBLA? If so my buddy is going to love this after using that as his crux the last few years while bitching that I have games he wants to play.
Yep. It's wrapped up in PSN+

To its benefit, PS+ is the value of values with the free games, etc. Still sucks.

Ok so someone explain Gaikai/cloud to me? So they'll stream top selling ps3 games? Maybe games like Bioshock infinite/kh collections? So maybe I wont need to buy a ps3?!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
System wars are over before it starts.

$399 and zero DRM I had penciled in as the silver bullet and they hit both.

You can still use Netflix without PS+ by the way. Basically you're having to pay for online gaming but you get all the other awesome parts of PS+ as well. Considering what MS is offering by comparison, it's still not a hard choice.

PS4 also won't have any Kinect BS. Just games.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
THREE HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE US DOLLARS.

Holy shit and I can actually borrow a game from my brother or friend?! Get the fuck out of here.

The games looked great as well. Destiny looks Unfuckingbelievable.

Kacar

Yea PS4 all the way for me.

I was cracking up the whole time the guy was shitting all over MS at the end with the used games lending, price tag, etc.

$399, motherfucker. And here I thought I'd have to wait a year or two to be able to afford one with moving out with the girl on the horizon. The kids in Gaming are hilarious about the multiplayer being paid through PS+, some are acting like Andrew House shot their dogs.

Yes I do. I cant STAND the Dualshock design.

I'll never understand this complaint. I can play with either controller design with no qualms at all. Then again, I grew up with going from a 2600 stick to an Intellivision disc to a pain in the ass 5200 stick to a painful Coleco nub. None of it prevented me from playing games though.

squicken

I couldn't play the PS3 for lonmg periods until those trigger snap on things came out. DS3 was a garbage controller, and offset sticks are just better

Seems like MS has supply issues. Twitter says Gamestops have about 3x number of PS4s available for pre-order

The only thing that bugs me is that you need plus now in order to play online. I guess it isnt such a big deal though since its pretty cheap and they give you free games and shit.

Top Bottom