• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

bionic77

You can't call us losers when the best QB in your team's history is a West Coast product!

fowNhSM.jpg
He had some great playoff games. Takes a great player to carry Gators team to a playoff win or two.

And Philly is no NYC but it is better than any of your shitty cities when it comes to food! You can't claim to have great food and not have a healthy population of fat bastards. Philly has both!

cdyhybrid

True.

Except that southern food is better.

Why you reppin' a region you don't live in though

He had some great playoff games. Takes a great player to carry Gators team to a playoff win or two.

And Philly is no NYC but it is better than any of your shitty cities when it comes to food! You can't claim to have great food and not have a healthy population of fat bastards. Philly has both!

Our fat bastards are outside the city.

Lunchbox

Banned
after the civil war when all the civilized people moved out of the south there was a depression. and restaurants would peel shoes off homeless people and serve the leather from the soles as "meat" after soaking it with spices and salts. they would also fill in with whatever small animals like squirrels, possums, gators, mudfish and rats as extra meat. after the few people who could afford food were served and the rest were thrown out, dumpster divers would scavenge whatever was left from the trash and take it home to call it "cajun."

thats the origin of southern food

after the civil war when all the civilized people moved out of the south there was a depression. and restaurants would peel shoes off homeless people and serve the leather from the soles as "meat" after soaking it with spices and salts. they would also fill in with whatever small animals like squirrels, possums, gators, mudfish and rats as extra meat. after the few people who could afford food were served and the rest were thrown out, dumpster divers would scavenge whatever was left from the trash and take it home to call it "cajun."

Go eat some chowdah.

Fantomex

I'll allow this

bionic77

:lol

The truth hurts. You normally never make this
much sense. I am going to give the credit to Tebow.

Southern food is amazing. I had this for dinner last night (for our wedding anniversary):

dinner.jpg

Surf 'n Turf with a side of scalloped potatoes and collard greens. Yes, I said collard greens.

Seahawks’ Browner would like to wring Jim Harbaugh’s neck

Posted by Michael David Smith on June 13, 2013, 8:25 PM EDT

Reuters
I’m starting to think the Seahawks and the 49ers don’t like each other.

Seahawks cornerback Brandon Browner was asked by Dave Mahler of Sports Radio KJR in Seattle for his reaction to 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh weighing in on the Seahawks’ suspensions, and Browner made clear that he’s not a big fan of Harbaugh’s.

“He’s never gonna be out there lined up against me. I wish he would. I’d put my hands around his neck,” Browner said.

Browner is one of the Seahawks who has served a suspension for violating the league’s policy on performance-enhancing drugs, leading Harbaugh to say of the Seahawks, “if you cheat to win then you’ve already lost.” Browner will surely like to be able to deliver Harbaugh’s team a loss when they meet in Week Two.

sounds like roid rage to me. here's a tip for you browner: don't cheat and people won't give you shit for cheating

squicken

Truthers, meth heads, and now straight up violence

Seahawks cornerback Brandon Browner was asked by Dave Mahler of Sports Radio KJR in Seattle for his reaction to 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh weighing in on the Seahawks’ suspensions, and Browner made clear that he’s not a big fan of Harbaugh’s.

“He’s never gonna be out there lined up against me. I wish he would. I’d put my hands around his neck,” Browner said.

edit: beaten by a fellow concerned citizen

Top Bottom