• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Fantomex

Your New Orleans blue crabs pale in comparison to the Chesapeake ones, but are still a million times better than the disgusting Dungeoness crabs they have here.

That's cute how you brag about just making it to the Superbowl. You know if there wasn't a blackout, you guys were on the way to a 50 point loss.

Larry, you got a lotta nerve moving to my state, and then bashing our agricultural resources. You can march yourself back to Baltimore and go live with Bubbles, Kima and McNulty. I've seen The Wire. You ungrateful, degenerate, smug jerk!

At least in my state, when they ask what the best thing about it is, we don't automatically go "They filmed a show about crime, drugs, rape, corruption, politics and poverty there, and they didn't even need actors!"

and we were on our way to a victory if the refs didn't gift wrap you the game. the difference is we'll be back this year and the rats wont make the playoffs at all. enjoy the age of flacco!

And we were on the way to a 50 point win until GOD gift wrapped you a second chance and you still blew it. We're making the playoffs, and it's going to be easy. Our defense is better, we have Bestbaugh, and we have the greatest
playoff
QB of all time in Vinny Flacco.

Thanks FMT, I just saw Playstation All Starts Dropped to 14.99! But now I'm wondering how to get maybe a 3 month PSN membership.

I love psasbr! Best of all the vita version was free with it! I'm always in for some games so if you ever want to play then add me as your best friend!

Psn = frenchmov

Made over a hundred in tips on a Thurs. Not bad. You guys are d bags. 9ers D has permanently collapsed and Craig closed their window. Pats are frauds and can't win a championship without cameras. Signed Tebow because even his arm is better than Tom's now. Pack still has no D and will go one and done in the playoffs. Fatford is a talentless fat fuck who only looks decent because of Megatron. Lions wont win a game this year. Iggles are pathetic for thinking Smoothies and Greek Yogurt will win them anything and Philadelphia has the shittiest people in the world. The Browns are too pathetic to even think about insulting further. The Seahawks are too hopped up on drugs to take off their tinfoil hats. They will be too busy bitching about how Dubya caused 9/11 to invade Iraq to stop any offense this season.

Fuck yall

ChanHuk

Banned
Made over a hundred in tips on a Thurs. Not bad. You guys are d bags. 9ers D has permanently collapsed and Craig closed their window. Pats are frauds and can't win a championship without cameras. Signed Tebow because even his arm is better than Tom's now. Pack still has no D and will go one and done in the playoffs. Fatford is a talentless fat fuck who only looks decent because of Megatron. Lions wont win a game this year. Iggles are pathetic for thinking Smoothies and Greek Yogurt will win them anything and Philadelphia has the shittiest people in the world. The Browns are too pathetic to even think about insulting further. The Seahawks are too hopped up on drugs to take off their tinfoil hats. They will be bitching about how Dubya caused 9/11 to invade Iraq to stop any offense this season.

Fuck yall

I considered going back to waiting tables if I can't get a ER Tech position (fuckin Kaiser). I regularly made over $100 on Mondays at my last restaurant.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Made over a hundred in tips on a Thurs. Not bad. You guys are d bags. 9ers D has permanently collapsed and Craig closed their window. Pats are frauds and can't win a championship without cameras. Signed Tebow because even his arm is better than Tom's now. Pack still has no D and will go one and done in the playoffs. Fatford is a talentless fat fuck who only looks decent because of Megatron. Lions wont win a game this year. Iggles are pathetic for thinking Smoothies and Greek Yogurt will win them anything and Philadelphia has the shittiest people in the world. The Browns are too pathetic to even think about insulting further. The Seahawks are too hopped up on drugs to take off their tinfoil hats. They will be too busy bitching about how Dubya caused 9/11 to invade Iraq to stop any offense this season.

Fuck yall
We'll still do well on the field! Woohoo!

I considered going back to waiting tables if I can't get a ER Tech position (fuckin Kaiser). I regularly made over $100 on Mondays at my last restaurant.

Psh we make people come to the bar to order. Dumb ass kids always asking what the closest thing to Bud Light we have is. No one is ever amused when I give then a glass of water

ChanHuk

Banned
Psh we make people come to the bar to order. Dumb ass kids always asking what the closest thing to Bud Light we have is. No one is ever amused when I give then a glass of water

I dunno if I'd be the best bartender ever or worst. Best if I made you pure stiff drinks or worst if I were too drunk all the time to make you drinks.

Wrayfield

Everyone thinks that their food is the best around. The truth is that you can get a really damn good meal in most places, although the specific cuisine may vary.

The best Chinese food I've ever had was in London. Go figure.

You're making too much sense for this here thread :).

There are more German Packer fans here than Patriots.

Actually, it's Steelers-Packers-Patriots around here, from what I can see. I'm sure Bionic is delighted to hear that. :p

Plenty of Bears and 49ers fans in Europe as well. Actually, the whole London franchise thing, what the NFL doesn't see is, fans of football already have a team. It will be hard, if not impossible, to ditch it just because there is a team "nearer" them. It will be extremely hard to create a new fanbase around a new franchise to fill Wembley on a regular basis. If anything, if Goodell had any idea about football in Europe, he would re-create the Galaxy as an NFL franchise and these would be the single biggest fan group he can get over here.

qvoMxM0.jpg

TEEEEEBBBBBBOOOOOOOWWWWW!

I need a new TV since I moved. I have a 6 year old 37" Vizio in my family room, which will move to the office, so I want to replace it with something a little bigger. I'm taking my PS3 to my office too, so I may go smart tv/ roku or something. Any recommendations?

Milchjon

You're making too much sense for this here thread :).

Actually, it's Steelers-Packers-Patriots around here, from what I can see. I'm sure Bionic is delighted to hear that. :p

Plenty of Bears and 49ers fans in Europe as well. Actually, the whole London franchise thing, what the NFL doesn't see is, fans of football already have a team. It will be hard, if not impossible, to ditch it just because there is a team "nearer" them. It will be extremely hard to create a new fanbase around a new franchise to fill Wembley on a regular basis. If anything, if Goodell had any idea about football in Europe, he would re-create the Galaxy as an NFL franchise and these would be the single biggest fan group he can get over here.

I'm seeing lots of people with Giants hats (who probably don't even realize they're wearing Giants hats :-/)

Dean Cain > Reeves > this guy > that guy

Kidder > MILF from Wisteria Lane > disgusting ginger > homewrecker from surfing movie >

Camp > TV > Drivel > Shit

Fantomex

I'm gonna go see MOS tomorrow, but I really sometimes wish comic book fans weren't so self entitled. To this day, these mixed reviews are being taken so personal by them. It's like even before they see it, they can't leave any possibility of the movie being meh. Yet these critics who've already seen it and have given the dark knight and iron man positive reviews are being vilified for giving Superman a poor review. Chanuk and his homies need to get out the basement more.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I'm gonna go see MOS tomorrow, but I really sometimes wish comic book fans weren't so self entitled. To this day, these mixed reviews are being taken so personal by them. It's like even before they see it, they can't leave any possibility of the movie being meh. Yet these critics who've already seen it and have given the dark knight and iron man positive reviews are being vilified for giving Superman a poor review. Chanuk and his homies need to get out the basement more.
I'm amused by the people offended that Iron Man 3 got good reviews.

squicken

I need a new TV since I moved. I have a 6 year old 37" Vizio in my family room, which will move to the office, so I want to replace it with something a little bigger. I'm taking my PS3 to my office too, so I may go smart tv/ roku or something. Any recommendations?

So a smart TV for the living room? What is your budget? For a $1000, you can get a 50 inch plasma that CNET raves about. "The midlevel price and outstanding quality of the Panasonic TC-PST60 series make it our strongest TV recommendation ever"

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AVRJK3K/?tag=neogaf0e-20

http://reviews.cnet.com/flat-panel-tvs/panasonic-tc-p55st60/4505-6482_7-35567256.html

edit: I had no idea CNET was finally testing for input lag. I had read the lag was awful on the ST60, and it seems true. If you will be gaming a lot on the big TV, I guess go another way.

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-33199_7-57587317-221/game-mode-on-cnet-tests-tvs-for-input-lag/

bionic77

Plasma is better for games because it is smoother with fast movement. LED if you want the brightest picture possible (if it is a room with a lot of light you might have to get an LED). The smart tv shit is ok but not as fast as a Roku which are dirt cheap (yes they fit in your pocket and are easy to shoplift).

Check wirecutter for reviews and then just steal the biggest tv you can fit in your crime van. Unless you have a really small room get at least 60" or bigger.

FMT better hope Haurbaugh gets off his PED high horse if he wants to see a sixth SB ring for the Niners. Everyone knows cheaters and scumbags run this shit. Excepting the two times God's virgin child rose up to stop truest evil from completely ruining the sport the champions have been full of cheaters, ref-bribers, bounty hunters, roid-ragers, and felons. Ravens are in trouble next year not because of the talent shift but by our criminal element decrease. I'm praying like hell every night Flacco gets busted choking out a hooker this off-season.

This isn't like the 80's where Joe Cool can go 4-0 in Superbowls fueled only by milk, cookies, and the laughter of children. If Youngerbaugh doesn't get his boys on some juice and a rap sheet the Seahawks are going to own that division.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Haha, well, if I were to ever wish for the 49ers to have continued success I'd honestly be more concerned about Harbaugh and his GM's ability to replace the aging talent they inherited from years prior.

bionic77

FMT better hope Haurbaugh gets off his PED high horse if he wants to see a sixth SB ring for the Niners. Everyone knows cheaters and scumbags run this shit. Excepting the two times God's virgin child rose up to stop truest evil from completely ruining the sport the champions have been full of cheaters, ref-bribers, bounty hunters, roid-ragers, and felons. Ravens are in trouble next year not because of the talent shift but by our criminal element decrease. I'm praying like hell every night Flacco gets busted choking out a hooker this off-season.

This isn't like the 80's where Joe Cool can go 4-0 in Superbowls fueled only by milk, cookies, and the laughter of children. If Youngerbaugh doesn't get his boys on some juice and a rap sheet the Seahawks are going to own that division.
I agree with everything here except the idea that the Niners are not using PEDs. Everyone is on that shit. Their PED game probably isn't as advanced as the Hawks or Raven which is why Harbaugh is so jelly.

He sees the Hawks turning their retards into people with an almost average IQ and the Ravens using that deer antler spray and the finest defense attorneys to get Ray back on the field 3 weeks after his arm fell off and he wonders why his retarded owner can't get him the same level of support.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I agree with everything here except the idea that the Niners are not using PEDs. Everyone is on that shit. Their PED game probably isn't as advanced as the Hawks or Raven which is why Harbaugh is so jelly.

He sees the Hawks turning their retards into people with an almost average IQ and the Ravens using that deer antler spray and the finest defense attorneys to get Ray back on the field 3 weeks after his arm fell off and he wonders why his retarded owner can't get him the same level of support.
This remark doesn't even make any sense. Ben went and deflowered your poor ear, didn't he?

Top Bottom