• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The entire list is a travesty if Stafford isn't #1.

wrong. reggie bush + stafford have to share the #1 spot

The fear is palpable of this Stafford led, top 5 rated offense two years in a row. The Steelers, Packers, 49ers etc. the old guard, need to make way for a new Sheriff in town.

1003105_10151633928143605_1356214416_n.jpg

6510_10151638089193605_896895613_n.jpg

1010639_10151638088828605_1770412290_n.jpg

^Darius Slay our 2nd round pick covering Megatron.

https://www.facebook.com/DetroitLions?fref=ts

We're only three months away till the start of the season and the Restore of the Roar.

cdyhybrid

Cdy I just want to let you know I believe in Jake Locker, I feel like I'm the only person.

I believe! I'm worried that he ended up in such a shitty situation that it's going to stunt his growth. He needed to take the Aaron Rodgers route and sit for a bit behind an established guy, not be forced into action on a terrible team.

We'll see!

The fear is palpable of this Stafford led, top 5 rated offense two years in a row. The Steelers, Packers, 49ers etc. the old guard, need to make way for a new Sheriff in town.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1003105_10151633928143605_1356214416_n.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/6510_10151638089193605_896895613_n.jpg[/MG]

[IMG]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/1010639_10151638088828605_1770412290_n.jpg[/MG]

^Darius Slay our 2nd round pick covering Megatron.

[url]https://www.facebook.com/DetroitLions?fref=ts[/url]

We're only three months away till the start of the season and the Restore of the Roar.[/QUOTE]

stahp

:kas

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
who's getting The Last of Us tomorrow?

I can't wait. My most anticipated game in a lonnnggg time, and some of impressions in the GAF OT have the second half of the game on the same scale of greatness as RE4 and HL2.

I try not to hype myself for games like I used to but TLoU will be great. No doubt in my mind.

The only problem I have is I have is whether I start TLoU or Bioshock Infinite. I just beat MGS4, been playing Dark Souls and Battlefield 3 and I'm trying not to build to much of a backlog.

I can't wait. My most anticipated game in a lonnnggg time, and some of impressions in the GAF OT have the second half of the game on the same scale of greatness as RE4 and HL2.

I try not to hype myself for games like I used to but TLoU will be great. No doubt in my mind.

The only problem I have is I have is whether I start TLoU or Bioshock Infinite. I just beat MGS4, been playing Dark Souls and Battlefield 3 and I'm trying not to build to much of a backlog.

I really really enjoyed Bioshock Infinite. Apparently TLOU is a decent bit longer though so take that into account.

i never got ghetto peoples obsession over shitty shoes that you stop wearing after high school

as a grown adult shouldnt that jail tattoo thug be buying dress shoes and start wearing classy clothes than wearing high tops and chucks? no wonder he lost his first and only superbowl

you're just mad he doesn't own a pair of uggs like tammy

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
sounds like roid rage to me. here's a tip for you browner: don't cheat and people won't give you shit for cheating
Scores of games while Browner was suspended:

0-58 Seahawks over Cards
50-17 Seahawks over Bills
13-42 Seahawks over 49ers
13-20 Seahawks over Rams

43 points allowed over 4 games with him riding the bench. Harbaugh's out of his fucking mind.

Scores of games while Browner was suspended:

0-58 Seahawks over Cards
50-17 Seahawks over Bills
13-42 Seahawks over 49ers
13-20 Seahawks over Rams

43 points allowed over 4 games with him riding the bench. Harbaugh's out of his fucking mind.

1. clearly we all know that browner isn't/wasn't the only one using performance enhancing drugs
2. do you even know what harbaugh said?

cajunator

Banned
I want to start a blue crab farm in California. You know who has fresh blue crab on the west coast? No one.

no blue crab? worst coast.
Ive had a lot of fun just walking into the surf down in Grand Isle waist deep and setting traps in the water and coming away with like 6 dozen crabs in a day. Great eating!

He said "I'm a huge hypocritical douche that is still salty about getting spanked by the Seahawks"

why would he be salty when we won the division, had a better regular season than the seachickens and had a better post season? doesn't make any sense. all harbs said is the truth: the seachickens have a systematic cheating culture and it starts at the top and trickles down into every adderall-filled water bottle the chickens drink from!

that's fine though. i get that your superbowl was beating us last year and if you manage to beat us this year it will be your superbowl again. it's actually flattering but we have an ACTUAL superbowl to contend for. you guys can watch us though and we'll even let you gloat about the one and only good thing your team did: beating the mighty 49ers just like the rams!

Yup, he said he could tell, which means during games with us.

lol what are you talking about? he was asked a question "have you been paying attention to all the seahawks suspensions" and his response:

''Is it a concern? I've definitely noticed it,'' Harbaugh said of the Seahawks. ''You don't know what it is. Even when people say what it is, you don't know that that's what it is. I've heard this thrown out or that, but that's usually the agents or the players themselves saying it's, for example, Adderall. But the NFL doesn't release what it actually is, so you have no idea. You're taking somebody at their word that I don't know if you can take them at their word, understanding the circumstances.''

''It has no place in an athlete's body. Play by the rules,'' Harbaugh said. ''You always want to be above reproach, especially when you're good, because you don't want people to come back and say, 'They're winning because they're cheating.' That's always going to be a knee-jerk reaction in my experience, ever since I was a little kid. We want to be above reproach in everything and do everything by the rules. Because if you don't, if you cheat to win, then you've already lost, according to Bo Schembechler. And Bo Schembechler is about next to the word of God as you can get in my mind. It's not the word of God, but it's close.''

cdyhybrid

why would he be salty when we won the division, had a better regular season than the seachickens and had a better post season? doesn't make any sense. all harbs said is the truth: the seachickens have a systematic cheating culture and it starts at the top and trickles down into every adderall-filled water bottle the chickens drink from!

that's fine though. i get that your superbowl was beating us last year and if you manage to beat us this year it will be your superbowl again. it's actually flattering but we have an ACTUAL superbowl to contend for. you guys can watch us though and we'll even let you gloat about the one and only good thing your team did: beating the mighty 49ers just like the rams!

Nah, Super Bowls are only for big games against tough opponents. You don't usually win Super Bowls by 30.

no blue crab? worst coast.
Ive had a lot of fun just walking into the surf down in Grand Isle waist deep and setting traps in the water and coming away with like 6 dozen crabs in a day. Great eating!

Your New Orleans blue crabs pale in comparison to the Chesapeake ones, but are still a million times better than the disgusting Dungeoness crabs they have here.

That's cute how you brag about just making it to the Superbowl. You know if there wasn't a blackout, you guys were on the way to a 50 point loss.

Nah, Super Bowls are only for big games against tough opponents. You don't usually win Super Bowls by 30.

really?

That's cute how you brag about just making it to the Superbowl. You know if there wasn't a blackout, you guys were on the way to a 50 point loss.

and we were on our way to a victory if the refs didn't gift wrap you the game. the difference is we'll be back this year and the rats wont make the playoffs at all. enjoy the age of flacco!

Top Bottom