• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

MechDX

God will hurt you for this.

SWzyL.gif

He has already forsaken me

squicken

Not the worst thing in the world to have a playoff win in each of the past two years. And if Texans didn't catch the Pats, they could have been in the SB. Remember how badly they destroyed Baltimore?

Prolific offenses are just a bad matchup for the Texans b/c they are too slow to play man to man

MechDX

Not the worst thing in the world to have a playoff win in each of the past two years. And if Texans didn't catch the Pats, they could have been in the SB. Remember how badly they destroyed Baltimore?

Prolific offenses are just a bad matchup for the Texans b/c they are too slow to play man to man

Turns out Joseph had a double sports hernia last season. Combine that with no Cushing and almost zero productivity from the OLB spot.

squicken

I know. They can't handle it vs good offenses. That's why the Pats kept exploiting the slow LBs. Like getting the backs isolated outside.

edit: Wade has the right idea, of course. The Giants showed everyone how to play good QBs. Play man, clutch and grab, and hope the pass rush gets there in time. If you play zone against Brady or Manning or Rodgers, they will carve you up like Brady did vs STL in London

God already knew Mech was going to sin now.

He was also mad at us for not signing Tebow earlier. Now all is well.

Cant wait for the Pats to cut him. After the Pats cut you your career is essentially done.

And then this madness of stubbornness that is Tebow can stop

I hope they don't cut him. All Pats cuts end up on the Jags......wait a sec..I think I just uncovered the master plan to return Tesus to the holy land.

xnipx

Just like the broncos destroyed us right? Surely the same thing would have happened in the playoffs if we met. A blowout. Of course

Hunter S.

Just like the broncos destroyed us right? Surely the same thing would have happened in the playoffs if we met. A blowout. Of course
Everyone wanted the broncos to destroy the Ravins. That was a gift win to Baltimore from Denver mistakes causing pain and mourning throughout the land. Basically, the thought was anyone, but the Pats and the Rats for happiness.:-(

squicken

I didn't say the Texans would have won, I said they could have. They had no shot vs NE. As an observer of their team, they have a very consistent problem when facing the elite QBs. Brees, Rodgers and Brady have lit them up. They are something like 2-14 against Peyton. Their defense is just poorly constructed to handle a QB that can exploit any matchup, and their offense is designed to play with a lead, not win shootouts

I won't hold you to it. The cheating Seahawks are just too good

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=47496392&postcount=2931

Top Bottom