• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

To be clear, the pinnacle of arcade racing was Mario Kart 64. That's how we measure these things. So using real cars and picking out tires and breaks and that kind of crap is for sims

Uh wtf? Daytona was the pinnacle you anus tart.

You are both wrong. This was the pinnacle.

gm0125b.jpg

JABEE

Mario Kart Wii is pretty boss. To those who bitch about blue shells: stop being ass.

Mario Kart Wii was the worst of them all.

Mario Kart DS and Double Dash are the A-tier.

Mario Kart SNES and 64 B-Tier

Mario Kart Wii C Tier

Haven't played enough of 7 to make a determination.

Mario Kart Wii C Tier

For me it goes:

A-tier: Mario Kart SNES, 64 and Double Dash.

B-tier: Mario Kart DS and 7.

C-tier: Mario Kart Wii.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

Mario Kart Wii C Tier

Double dash has horrific item balance and distribution. You're obviously not serious about playing a game where skill wins.

I agree Mario Kart Wii was most fun. Online Play made it even better, great item variance, best selection of characters, Excellent tracks, and great throwbacks. It doesn't deserve all the hate.

Mario Kart 64 is second best.

Double Dash way overrated.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I agree Mario Kart Wii was most fun. Online Play made it even better, great item variance, best selection of characters, it doesn't deserve all the hate.
Making third place and below get a Did Not Finish on Moonview Highway online is the best thing ever.

RBH

brentech

my PS4 pre-order @ Amazon got upgraded to Launch Edition. (received email this morning stating they will be receiving more inventory)

ahhhhhhh yeaaaaaa

brentech

I don't think it's a matter of choice, they're probably the only team or one of the few teams to accept cameras in their camp when NFL asks.

eznark

Banned
People in that amazon preorder thread are saying when it ships I guess, but I'll probably get some gift cards when I have a chance and apply them to my order.

All preorders are charged when they ship because you get the lowest price not the price at preorder.

Branduil

Mario Kart Wii is pretty boss. To those who bitch about blue shells: stop being ass.

It's not really the blue shells so much as constant item spam of every kind and bikes that killed MK Wii. MK 7 improves on it in every way and is easily the best game in the series, though.

bionic77

That's what happens when your team is run by a bunch of eunachs.
Putin only respects strength. He knew Kraft would just watch and cry as he took it away in front of him.

When the Russians invade Boston you bitches can thank Kraft for that. Kraft is like the son of the King in Braveheart.

Top Bottom