• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Milchjon

That PA thread is beyond ridiculous. Calling a woman a woman is transphobic now?

image.php

Enron

Banned
Carruth didn't kill the woman himself though, and it seems likely as not that Hernandez pulled the trigger here.

He didn't pull the trigger. But he drove alongside/in front of her car to obstruct her while the other guy did. Just as bad.

jakncoke

Banned
EviLore owns the forum, and he has turned it into a business that provides him a comfortable lifestyle. Good for him, really. But saying that there are record posts and new members doesn't really make me more interested in slogging through the big threads on the gaming side. Every first page is people trying to be clever, some old meme, or a talking point. I don't know what's on the second page b/c I can't make it that far

I always skim through the first 3 or so pages because thats where the losers that think they are funny hang out, after that if a thread isnt shit it'll be a better read

That PA thread is beyond ridiculous. Calling a woman a woman is transphobic now?

How bout the one thread that calling people straight should be stopped because it inclines straights are better than gays

Tom Penny

So I'm supposed to believe that it is a coincidence that Hernandez goes from donating 50K to Bob Kraft and then suddenly is murderer once Tim Tebow joined the team? The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

MechDX

EviLore owns the forum, and he has turned it into a business that provides him a comfortable lifestyle. Good for him, really. But saying that there are record posts and new members doesn't really make me more interested in slogging through the big threads on the gaming side. Every first page is people trying to be clever, some old meme, or a talking point. I don't know what's on the second page b/c I can't make it that far

But have you seen Titanfall?

mr2xxx

Banned
It's all Kraft's fault. Patriots street cred hit all time low after Kraft got punked by Putin. Pats were viewed as soft with Kraft's bitchassness and the Tebow signing, they were going to be easy marks in the streets. But Hernandez took it upon himself to right the ship and allow his teammates to walk down the tough New England streets, thanks Aaron!

squicken

Bob Ward Fox25 ‏@Bward3
Sources: MSP has video surveillance of NE Patriot Aaron Hernandez returning to home shortly after neighbors heard gunshots.

BNGTMYQCIAEW1N6_zps1b7cfdb8.png

We seriously need to get it back, yall.

#XboxOneDRM
#DRM4All

I have a strong feeling that the restrictions that would have been placed on the family share plan would have severely dampened the appeal. Guess we wont know for sure though now.

I just dont see how Microsoft and its publishers would be so free and loose about sharing 60 dollar games when they were originally so adamant about curbing used sales and DRM.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I have a strong feeling that the restrictions that would have been placed on the family share plan would have severely dampened the appeal. Guess we wont know for sure though now.

I just dont see how Microsoft and its publishers would be so free and loose about sharing 60 dollar games when they were originally so adamant about curbing used sales and DRM.

The restriction was revealed to be 45 minutes of playtime.

Yeah 45 min to one hour to demo the full game. They said what differentiated it from a demo was that you can actually save your game progress so if you choose to buy the game, continue right where you left off with everything you earned. They still hadn't hashed out how many times you could play a particular title but would put some limit because otherwise you'd be able to just play the whole game over multiple sessions. I no longer care about it much, but it is a pretty sweet way to preview a game you're on the fence about. They said we will most likely still get this feature for digital downloads only and that's the current plan.

Man, the Patriots are going to suck this year with both Gronk and Hern out and Welker gone. Funny thing is, with Tammy, they won't suck badly enough to get any of the studs at the top of the draft.

Colasante

I was told the Patriots protected themselves very well for off the field concerns and Hernandez's contract.. if he is charged and tried, None of that matters.. there is conduct clauses built in.. his contract will be voided and Patriots will be off the hook.. AH responsble for paying back his signing bonus potnentially ala Mike Vick

So the Patriots will be fine cap-wise should the Hernandez situation continue trending in its current direction.

Milchjon

You managed one, at least.

Woohoo!

You are a Dolphins fan, right? I am now contractually obligated to hate you.

PS: Don't be surprised by OT/Gaming talk in here.

PPS: :jnc equals LOL. (don't ask)

PPPS: DOLPHINS SUCK!

Edit: Another Euro-NFLer? We're taking over!

Top Bottom