• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

TheFatOne

Carruth didn't kill the woman himself though, and it seems likely as not that Hernandez pulled the trigger here.

I'm not sure if he puled the trigger, but I wouldn't doubt that he was right there when it happened. Which is basically the same thing. If he is innocent and is covering for someone else I hope he gets 30 years in prison for being retarded.

Milchjon

1370214507358_zps4e6af163.gif

Even though it might be unethical, I love this gif so much.

exarkun

Three rental cars AND the body was a mile away AND he smashed survielance?

Wtf, how stupid can you be. Also, the rental cars sound like drug deals. Sam Hurd 2.0!

Hunter S.

As an impartial observer, I have to say msdtc is right. The cheering whenever a Pats player is injured is embarrassing.

To me, it comes from having to watch Tammy in the playoffs for so many years now. Some people just want to see new blood succeed. Like the Broncos, or even the Texans. Realistically, if a team has so much success for so long and the majority of fans of the NHL are not Patriot fans than they start to be despised. Plus, Bill has no soul so it kind of is off setting.
Seriously though, any team that is good for that long will get hate.

Milchjon

To me, it comes from having to watch Tammy in the playoffs for so many years now. Some people just want to see new blood succeed. Like the Broncos, or even the Texans. Realistically, if a team has so much success for so long and the majority of fans of the NHL are not Patriot fans than they start to be despised. Plus, Bill has no soul so it kind of is off setting.
Seriously though, any team that is good for that long will get hate.

Your idea of new blood is a team led by Peyton Manning?

I don't remember any of the regulars actually being seriously happy that a Patriot got hurt.

Maybe one of the "Been a lifelong, but I only follow in the playoffs" people, but no one in here who's actually a football fan.

Look, I hate the Pats more than anyone. Tom Brady is a female and a thief, and Bill Belichick is the Anti-Christ, but I wouldn't root for anyone on their team to get hurt.

Now, the day Goodell gets off Kraft's dick and finally serves justice by removing the Pats from the NFL and giving us the ring we deserve? I DO root for that to happen.

I don't remember any of the regulars actually being seriously happy that a Patriot got hurt.

Maybe one of the "Been a lifelong, but I only follow in the playoffs" people, but no one in here who's actually a football fan.

Look, I hate the Pats more than anyone. Tom Brady is a female and a thief, and Bill Belichick is the Anti-Christ, but I wouldn't root for anyone on their team to get hurt.

Now, the day Goodell gets off Kraft's dick and finally serves justice by removing the Pats from the NFL and giving us the ring we deserve? I DO root for that to happen.

We get a ring too

people post Brady's injury a few times

I dont really care though

Hunter S.

Gronk, Chandler Jones, Stevan Ridley...

Not hating on the Broncos, I just think your example is odd ;-)

I was not really referring to age of say Papa Peyton more like I was referring to the lack of Superbowls or great seasons outside of 2005 and 2012 for a long time now. Better than many teams for sure, but they are still new blood in my book.

Top Bottom