• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Spades

Woohoo!

You are a Dolphins fan, right? I am now contractually obligated to hate you.

PS: Don't be surprised by OT/Gaming talk in here.

PPS: :jnc equals LOL. (don't ask)

PPPS: DOLPHINS SUCK!

Edit: Another Euro-NFLer? We're taking over!

Ha, it's okay - you're supposed to.

At least we have an outstanding jersey this season. I posted this in the pickup thread:

june_pickups.JPG

In seriousness, I'm expecting us to win at least 9 games this season. Our team is much improved over last season but our schedule is brutal.

Spades

Before you can post here a couple questions first:

What is your first reaction to this:
freeman1.jpg

???

If we offered you a 360, PS3 or a WiiU...which one would you accept?

I have a friend who is a Buccs fan, so I don't hate them. But I also don't rate Freeman at all.

I'm an Xbox gamer, so the 360 (but I also own a PS3 and a Wii U!).

MechDX

I have a friend who is a Buccs fan, so I don't hate them. But I also don't rate Freeman at all.

I'm an Xbox gamer, so the 360 (but I also own a PS3 and a Wii U!).

Either SNES is getting smarter or you are legit. So welcome Dolphins fan!

How does being the Texans whooping dog feel like?

Milchjon

Just read about Henandez going to be arrested? What's the deal behind this?

Where have you been?

Basically, he may have been involved in a murder. To what extent, no one knows yet. But there's a real possibility he was at the scene, and worst case, he may have even done it.

Wes

venison crêpe
Where have you been?

Basically, he may have been involved in a murder. To what extent, no one knows yet. But there's a real possibility he was at the scene, and worst case, he may have even done it.

Today, I've been watchign the Confederations Cup. Month or so? Been frantic goings on at my soccer club so have been following that more than my trent truck.

Where have you been?

Why do you say may? He's guilty, squicken Holmes has already solved the case.

Hernandez caught a body and did a really shitty job of covering his tracks.

Hunter S.

Got new jump rope. 10 minutes done. I am totally out of jumping shape. My bike rides are getting seriously so long after my last mountain biking trip this weekend it is getting hard to motivate longer and longer rides. Stay fresh dudes and viva la summer.

I love this salty thread, but it doesn't compare to the pure hatred of NBA-gaf. God that thread is amazing. Its like everyone truly hates one another.

MechDX

The saltiness in here is mostly in good fun. Except when aimed at Pats fans, no one here likes them.

And how many Super Bowls have the Texans been to? Or is beating the Phins your superbowl?

Apples to Apples: How many you been to in the past 10 years?

I love this salty thread, but it doesn't compare to the pure hatred of NBA-gaf. God that thread is amazing. Its like everyone truly hates one another.

I love NBA-age.

Those dudes are ruthless. If the Heat lose tonight, Blackace is gonna have to ban some fools for all the trolling that's gonna go down.

Top Bottom