• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

You are a fucking lifelong bandwagoner. No one is trolling when they point that out to you. You even admitted it yourself.

I've been a Pats fans for over half of my life. I've earned being called a Pats fan.

And at least I didnt whore myself out for Microsoft only to get kicked out of the car before being paid.

Fantomex

2 playoff appearances in the past ten years vs your one.

I declared you guys the new AFC East overlords earlier. Why attack me so? Miami vs Houston AFCCG...make it so.

You came at us first son! Talking bout being your whipping boys. You know how I get all riled up, and I'm not on my medication right now.

MechDX

I've been a Jags fans for over half of my life. I've earned being called a Jags fan.

And at least I didnt whore myself out for Microsoft only to get kicked out of the car before being paid.

hi-res-6789726_crop_exact.jpg

squicken

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...e-booed-in-boston-return?campaign=Twitter_atl

When Welker joined the ATL Debate Club as a call-in guest on Thursday, his unique endorsement situation was an obvious talking point. We also wondered how the fan favorite was being received in Boston after signing with the Patriots' biggest rival.

"I went to the Boston Bruins game last night and it was really cool seeing all the fans, a lot of them coming up, thanking me, wishing me the best and everything like that," Welker said. "It was really cool to see."

Did he walk into the TD North Garden worried he could get booed?

"A little bit ... I really wasn't sure what to expect,"
he said. "Earlier that day, I walked around Boston to get something to eat and everybody was very receptive, so I felt pretty good about it at that point. Going to the game was pretty much the same way."

---

» On his openness about hair transplant procedure: I always hate it when people sit there and get something done and they sit there and they're like, 'No ... no I didn't. I didn't get that done." I don't want to be that guy. I rather be like, 'Yeah, I had it done.' It's kind of funny, guys were like, 'I can't believe you're doing that.' Now I got the same guys coming up to me, 'Hey, what's Dr. Leonard's number?'

Wes

venison crêpe
Do I get to call myself a lifelong because the Browns are the only NFL team I've ever followed, despite that only having been for for 3-4 years now?

Fantomex

Do I get to call myself a lifelong because the Browns are the only NFL team I've ever followed, despite that only having been for for 3-4 years now?

Cleveland fans always get a pass. You can call yourself whatever you want Wes. You've suffered enough.

cdyhybrid

jakncoke

Banned
Maybe we invade a aliens race and then the aliens win and kill Will Smith at the end and smoke a victory cigar over his body and Jaden comes up crying screaming no daddy not my daddy then they look at him pull out a laser and vaporize him

Any truly satisfying season for me includes beating the Cowboys. Every year when that doesnt happen just isnt as sweet.

I dont know why but I hate the Cowboys more than any other "real" rival.

KaYotiX

Banned
Any truly satisfying season for me includes beating the Cowboys. Every year when that doesnt happen just isnt as sweet.

I dont know why but I hate the Cowboys more than any other "real" rival.

I hate them even more since I moved to Texas.....I love seeing them lose every Sunday. I also get to hear my wife curse at Romo so its great lol.

I hate them even more since I moved to Texas.....I love seeing them lose every Sunday. I also get to hear my wife curse at Romo so its great lol.

Every time I think about the 2009 season and how it fell on its face in New Orleans I just remember how sweet it was watching the Vikings stomp the shit out of the cowboys. Especially since the media were all picking Dallas and a bunch of cowboy players were talking shit.

Milchjon

Crazy, people stealing our bikes right in front of the dorm a few minutes ago... I hope they didn't take mine.

As for Dirk, it's weird how few Mavs fans there seem to be in Germany. Some Lakers, some Heat, some Celtics and a lot of Bulls.

Crazy, people stealing our bikes right in front of the dorm a few minutes ago... I hope they didn't take mine.

As for Dirk, it's weird how few Mavs fans there seem to be in Germany. Some Lakers, some Heat, some Celtics and a lot of Bulls.

Why didnt you go out there and whoop some ass?

Germans lost their bite. "Oh please dont steal my bike!".

ChanHuk

Banned
LOL somebody needs to make a gif of that salty slanteye chick taking the ball away from the American after she broke the record against them.

Hunter S.

Stupid smoke is filling the sky again here. Ash is making me cough on the bike ride. Stupid fire season. #teamanybodybutLebron

Edit: Bike theivery at a college that is pretty normal here too unfortunately, or when I was in college.

Milchjon

Why didnt you go out there and whoop some ass?

Germans lost their bite. "Oh please dont steal my bike!".

I didn't witness it. Someone posted it in our FB group.

Also, contrary to cdyhybrid's assessment, Germans aren't scary.

Stupid smoke is filling the sky again here. Ash is making me cough on the bike ride. Stupid fire season. #teamanybodybutLebron

Colorado dope fiends at it again!

Top Bottom