• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

bionic77

Saw the new NEOGAF. Not pretty. Looks like something I made.

I use mobile 90% or the time and it was never like I went to this site because of how it looked so I don't give a fuck.

eznark

Banned
Not every one is a farm lovin, animal fuckin hick like you! Get your mind out of the gutter

Your quarterback and I are from the same place friend. All the stereotype insults you throw at me you throw at that bastard. Only difference is my real parents didn't despise me and leave me in a gutter.

Your quarterback and I are from the same place friend. All the stereotype insults you throw at me you throw at that bastard. Only difference is my real parents didn't despise me and leave me in a gutter.

He left that shitstain of a state when he was 4 and realized what you disgusting degenerates were trying to turn him into. He grew up in glorious California bruh

eznark

Banned
He left that shitstain of a state when he was 4 and realized what you disgusting degenerates were trying to turn him into. He grew up in glorious California bruh

He left it behind? What are his favorite sports teams? Think he loves the Bucks and Brewers as a desperate attempt to maintain a connection to those who left him on a curb?

He left it behind? What are his favorite sports teams? Think he loves the Bucks and Brewers as a desperate attempt to maintain a connection to those who left him on a curb?

I didn't see him throwing out no pitches for the brewers!

And kaps parents didn't give him up for adoption. He volunteered himself rather than be raised as a sconi

jbug617

Banned
Guys what happened with my team? Gronk is injury proned, we signed Tebow and Hernandez is probably a killer. I don't think the great Tom Brady can lead us out this hole this time.

Tom Penny

Guys what happened with my team? Gronk is injury proned, we signed Tebow and Hernandez is probably a killer. I don't think the great Tom Brady can lead us out this hole this time.

The Tebow Hernandez thing is not a coincidence. He's the devil in disguise. I hope he doesn't infect the rest of the team.

MechDX

They just need to group together and not let any of those things distract them.

Chad-Henne-Sips-Gatorade-With-His-Movember-Stache-GIF.gif

exarkun

Love Kaep, pretty cool he could still throw at 87 mph. Yeeeezus. And how is Kaep Matt Cassel 2.0? If Erron is Trent Dilfer 2.0, that makes Kaep Randall Cunningham 2.0.

brentech

whoa shit. I thought people were talking about a bug yesterday on the website. Haven't visited GAF on a non-mobile device since like wednesday. This shit is crazy.

damn it. Live Thread no longer shows up. Wonder if that needs and will be fixed before the season. Best plugin during games available.

Top Bottom