• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Bread

Banned
that or bionic marries tom brady at the end, it will be up to m night to decide!
We all know that could never happen, the most we can hope for is tom convincing tebow to join him in a threesome with gisele. Then at the last minute gisele turns of the lights and leaves the room, leaving tom and tim to create sweet sweet butt babies.

And before anyone asks, hell yeah I'm still salty about that Super Bowl. We had it won until old ass John Kasay choked like a dog.

That whole night sucked.

I didn't even get to see Janet's tittay. :(

And then to find out later that the whole thing was a sham?

wrestling-she-mad.gif

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Roethlisberger was suspended 4 games with zero criminal charges against him.

I don't think theres a chance in hell he plays a single game this year regardless of what does or doesnt happen.
Zero charges and the original suspension was 6 games. Kraft has fat stacks of cash, though, so I expect Hermurdez gets 2.

bionic77

well the twist would be that tom brady framed aaron hernandez. that or bionic marries tom brady at the end, it will be up to m night to decide!
You are a pervert...

Get some help.

Boys what should I buy. WiiU, Vita or (insert something cool under 400). I am bored and feel like buying a new toy. Not interested in an iPad. Not into tablets.

You are a pervert...

Get some help.

Boys what should I buy. WiiU, Vita or (insert something cool under 400). I am bored and feel like buying a new toy. Not interested in an iPad. Not into tablets.

Don't bother buying a Wii U now. No reason to yet unless you want Zombi U or MH. Wait until next year.

Same with Vita. You already have a PS3 so unless you want an overpriced Wi U don't bother.

bionic77

Don't bother buying a Wii U now. No reason to yet unless you want Zombi U or MH. Wait until next year.
I really don't want one other than for Wonderful 100. What do I want for Vita? I guess I could just buy Donkey Kong and some other epic 3DS games.

No wonder our economy sucks. I have money and no one is making something I want.

Milchjon

I really don't want one other than for Wonderful 100. What do I want for Vita? I guess I could just buy Donkey Kong and some other epic 3DS games.

No wonder our economy sucks. I have money and no one is making something I want.

You just want the wrong things. You're failing America. Again.

Another year of you acting like this, and you'll be shipped to France.

Buy 2 dogs.Buy one for a regular dog and another one for belly rubs to keep stress down when you watch the Steelers suck this season.

MechDX

BNYLHxYCcAA1EF3.jpg

JJ Watt had a foundation run today for charity and Watt high fived everyone when they crossed the line. Guy is a freaking saint unlike members of a certain "other" team....

Buy 2 dogs.Buy one for a regular dog and another one for belly rubs to keep stress down when you watch the Steelers suck this season.

Buy 2 cats. One to strangle in frustration when Amendola breaks both collar bones in the first pre-season game. The other to put through the chipper shredder when Brady scrambles around all season looking for someone to throw to.

jakncoke

Banned
googled "goofy vikings fan" swear we've posted all the football images ever, happens like every search i do nfl related. no new material

Buy 2 cats. One to strangle in frustration when Amendola breaks both collar bones in the first pre-season game. The other to put through the chipper shredder when Tebow scrambles around all season looking for someone to throw to.

Fixed.

Brady will be kicked out of the league once it's discovered that she's been doping (synthetic testosterone)

MechDX

Mike Rodak ‏@mikerodak 38m
After nearly 4 hours, police activity wraps up at home of A. Hernandez. State Police leave with about 10 paper bags. pic.twitter.com/r042pFxSb3
Retweeted by Adam Schefter

BNZO4kLCIAAoSnC.jpg

May be bags of weed Gata!
or dicks

bionic77

Arent both flops with little games. I mean you'd be better off buying 3 grams of coke and fucking a hooker in the ass for a hour then buying either console
I really don't follow either enough to know, but I am pretty sure my wife wont be ok with the coke or ass fuckery.

bionic77

But shes ok with you spending hundreds of dollars on soon to be clearanced consoles!
She wasted thousands on purses and jewelry so she won't be saying shit to me!

Honestly it sucks not having any good toys out that I want to buy. These people need to make better shit!

Milchjon

She wasted thousands on purses and jewelry so she won't be saying shit to me!

Honestly it sucks not having any good toys out that I want to buy. These people need to make better shit!

Buy me a flight to the US, because otherwise I won't be able to go on vacation this year.

In return, I'll babysit your kids for an evening. And because I'm a great dude, I'll even refrain from turning them into Pats fans.

As for serious suggestions, is there nothing more outdoor-sy you like?

Get a shitty spoiler for your Lexus.

Top Bottom