• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Hunter S.

Wooo. Pro dark still works on my tablet and phone.

I took one look at GAF on PC and ran away faster than Tebow running from a hot women's spread pussy.

Lunchbox

Banned
Funny, jumped back on PC and I do not see it. Hmmm... well they obviously did this at North American night to have the least people on to work out Gronk style breays in the system.
NgiS8SD.png

#neogamefaqs

Draxal

This is horrible.

And yeah donkey kong returns is great, probably the best platformer on the system (3d land suffers way too much from being way too easy).

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I hate the new layout, but I said that last time they updated to. Hopefully the mods allow for some way to change back to the old style if we prefer.

cdyhybrid

"Talks back" would mean we started talking. Niners don't talk and don't need to talk. Chickens are the little sister of the division looking up to the back to back division champion niners. Seachickens keep running their mouth because they are desperate and scurred

Harbs runs his mouth like a 15-year-old girl. Own that shit.

Go Hawks.

Milchjon

Whatever happened to wienke? He hasn't been active since June 14th, after being one of the most frequent posters.

I wouldn't be troubled by this if he wasn't in Texas. We all know what a crazy state that is.

jakncoke

Banned
Get drunk pass out wake up to Evil thinking its april fools day and shits up everything by hiring the dumbest bitches to code and design his new layout.

Ya, its not a fast paced action RPG by any means. But the story is better than the last few FF games if you ask me, and the combat system is quite fun. Especially when they ratchet up the difficulty in the bonus sections in the end of the game out of nowhere.

This was one of those titles, at the long list of titles, that convinced me that no matter how cool it looks, no matter how many great reviews it gets, no matter how many of my friends or GAFfers talk it up... I just cannot get into JRPGs.

I finally gave them up and started saving money for other stuff.

bionic77

batman begins = really good
dark knight = incredible, best ever, will never be topped by a superhero movie
dark knight rises = average, one of the greatest disappointments ever though
I even liked Rises. Third movies in trilogies are usually garbage. That was one of the better 3rd movies in a trilogy (even if it was the weakest of the 3). It has the perfect ending too.

I need to get to my laptop to check out the redesign. But until I do I will agree with the consensus that it is the worst thing ever and give my eyes cancer.

Milchjon

I even liked Rises. Third movies in trilogies are usually garbage. That was one of the better 3rd movies in a trilogy (even if it was the weakest of the 3). It has the perfect ending too.

Begins>Rises>TDK

I love origin stories. Rises has a few holes, but it's fun and you get to see Heinz Field blowing up. TDK is awesome the first time, but the last third drags like hell on rewatches.

(I liked them all).

I added a dark style for GAF and turned it off five minutes later.

The new design looks similar to the mobile design but damn it's bright. The dark style unfortunately is too dark for my old ass eyes.

I need a happy medium

Harbs runs his mouth like a 15-year-old girl. Own that shit.

Go Hawks.

Lol when did he? He was asked if he noticed all the seachickens who were caught cheating and he said sure. I don't know why all of your players are upset. What did harbs say that was wrong? That you guys cheated when you did? Rabble rabble rabble I want to choke harbs how dare he say I'm a cheater even though I did cheat and didn't appeal it!

I added a dark style for GAF and turned it off five minutes later.

The new design looks similar to the mobile design but damn it's bright. The dark style unfortunately is too dark for my old ass eyes.

I need a happy medium
Yeah I like the new Gaf because it reminds me of the mobile app. 90% percent of my posts are from the mobile app so I have no problems with this look (makes me want to use the regular site more). I didn't really like the old Gaf layout that much.

Top Bottom