• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

cdyhybrid

and the seachickens keep on talkin' and talkin'!

seems that the chickens are obsessed with harbs! or maybe the roids are making them ultra agressive

Poor little Niner fans can't handle it when someone talks back to them! Everyone's supposed to just lie down and take it from the Niners and just suck it up when they talk shit, but when we spank them like they were the Jets' practice squad it's not cool to talk about it :( Our players wouldn't be saying anything if Harbs would stop whining for the sake of whining.

I would rather go to a MLS game than see that garbage. You give Seahawks fans a bad name!

You're a lawyer that supports multiple rapists. I don't trust your judgment.

not the accomplishment you're after and yet it's the only thing chickens fans can reference from last season. i don't blame you though. it was the biggest win in franchise history for the seahawks. a regular season beating of the mighty niners. must have been exciting!

Games that are over halfway through the second quarter aren't exciting, silly.

Poor little Niner fans can't handle it when someone talks back to them! Everyone's supposed to just lie down and take it from the Niners and just suck it up when they talk shit, but when we spank them like they were the Jets' practice squad it's not cool to talk about it :( Our players wouldn't be saying anything if Harbs would stop whining for the sake of whining.

You're a lawyer that supports multiple rapists. I don't trust your judgment.

Games that are over halfway through the second quarter aren't exciting, silly.

"Talks back" would mean we started talking. Niners don't talk and don't need to talk. Chickens are the little sister of the division looking up to the back to back division champion niners. Seachickens keep running their mouth because they are desperate and scurred

49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick threw out the first pitch at Friday night’s Giants game. He apparently did pretty well.

According to the 49ers’ Twitter account, Kaepernick was clocked at 87 miles per hour.

Earlier this month a slight discrepancy arose regarding the first pitch thrown by Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson at a Mariners game. The Mariners claimed it was 98 mph; the broadcast team said it was 75.

Kapernick’s pitch isn’t being touted as so ridiculously fast that the number seems implausible. Besides, he reportedly threw in the 90s as a high-school pitcher.

UPDATE 11:11 p.m.: We’re told the broadcast team pegged the Kaepernick throw at 87 mph. So, basically, if the Niners don’t pay him when he’s eligible for a new deal after the 2013 season, he can threaten to pull an Elway.

boom kap comes out on top again of course

bionic77

I don't care what you bastards say, I like all the Nolan Batman movies. Just caught the end of Dark Knight and it is still badass. Best comic book movies that I have seen.

I don't care what you bastards say, I like all the Nolan Batman movies. Just caught the end of Dark Knight and it is still badass. Best comic book movies that I have seen.

batman begins = really good
dark knight = incredible, best ever, will never be topped by a superhero movie
dark knight rises = average, one of the greatest disappointments ever though

am i the only one who dosent care for Batman Begins?
but i agree Dark Knight was amazing. I really enjoyed Bane as a villian in Rises though, well until......you know.

Yep. Love them all. Begins is the best though.

Just got Donkey Kong Returns 3D for the 3DS. FUN damned game!

Begins didn't do much for me. Really liked Dark Knight...and Rises, well, they at least succeeded in putting another goofy voice on the screen so I wouldn't focus so much on Bale's wheezy Batman with laryngitis voice.

Fantomex

Eternal Sonata. Such a damned good sleeper title.

Will check it out, thanks.

And I just finished the wire. Man what an amazing show. I am not surprised it never got major awards, it would of required people to face the realities of our daily lives and how complex, horrible, wonderful, hopeful and hopeless they can at times seem to be. That show was probably the realest show we will ever get.

Top Bottom