• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

bionic77

Buy me a flight to the US, because otherwise I won't be able to go on vacation this year.

In return, I'll babysit your kids for an evening. And because I'm a great dude, I'll even refrain from turning them into Pats fans.

As for serious suggestions, is there nothing more outdoor-sy you like?

Get a shitty spoiler for your Lexus.
If I don't get any tech toys I will just buy some nice clothes. Paying to have a guest in my house was not exactly what I had in mind. Paying to publicly humiliate you? That would be ok.

JABEE

BNYLHxYCcAA1EF3.jpg

JJ Watt had a foundation run today for charity and Watt high fived everyone when they crossed the line. Guy is a freaking saint unlike members of a certain "other" team....
I hope Watt doesn't hurt Gata.

jakncoke

Banned
She wasted thousands on purses and jewelry so she won't be saying shit to me!

Honestly it sucks not having any good toys out that I want to buy. These people need to make better shit!

Buy more 3DS games, buy a ferrari golf cart because you're a lawyer so im sure you golf

bionic77

Buy more 3DS games, buy a ferrari golf cart because you're a lawyer so im sure you golf
I golf pretty infrequently. It takes too long and I would rather play basketball until my knees explode. I think I got maybe 10 years left until that happens and then it will be golf and tennis.

ChanHuk

Banned
bionic,

Did you have a PSP beforehand? You can play PSP games from PSN on the Vita same as PSOne classics. Since you're getting a PS4, might as well get a Vita.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
JJ Watt had a foundation run today for charity and Watt high fived everyone when they crossed the line. Guy is a freaking saint unlike members of a certain "other" team....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP_mbehmC5c

^Best defensive lineman in the league, Ndamukong Suh, leading kids in a Gangnam Style dance after his 3rd annual camp for the kids about a week ago.

Not only does he donate more money to charity than any other athlete in any other sport, but he's been running a camp teaching kids the proper techniques of any position on the defensive line. Because he can play them all. 3-4, 4-3, defensive end, defensive tackle etc. no one has the size and speed of Suh in the league. No one.

My main fear for the Lions franchise is we don't sign him long term. I know we have Megatron locked up, and we're about to get Stafford locked up for the next decade. But we need to sign Suh long term but I'm not sure that's going to happen because of salary issues.

jakncoke

Banned
lol snes so butthurt at evillore. man if i ever got perma banned i'd probably thank the mods/evil for doing so. ive wasted so much time on this forum when i could of done something productive

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Those kids better hope Sue doesn't lose his balance.

A franchise as clean and pure as the Green Bay Packers would never allow their players to intentionally try to injure another player.

Brock, speaking on KXTG radio in Portland, Ore., said he learned from Packers offensive line coach James Campen that Packers guard Evan Dietrich-Smith was instructed to untie Suh's shoelaces at every possible opportunity during the game.

Mike McCarthy and his staff should've been suspended.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...ucted-to-untie-Ndamukong-Suh-shoelaces-121511

Kastrioti has more love in his heart for Ndamukong Suh than God did for Jesus Christ.

God has shown Tim Tebow plenty of love. A month ago we thought he'd be playing in Canada, now he's about the be the starting Tight End for the New England Patriots. It can't get better than that.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
lol snes so butthurt at evillore. man if i ever got perma banned i'd probably thank the mods/evil for doing so. ive wasted so much time on this forum when i could of done something productive

You'd just keep reading and then responding on twitter. :snes

MechDX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP_mbehmC5c

^Best defensive lineman in the league, Ndamukong Suh, leading kids in a Gangnam Style dance after his 3rd annual camp for the kids about a week ago.

Not only does he donate more money to charity than any other athlete in any other sport, but he's been running a camp teaching kids the proper techniques of any position on the defensive line. Because he can play them all. 3-4, 4-3, defensive end, defensive tackle etc. no one has the size and speed of Suh in the league. No one.

My main fear for the Lions franchise is we don't sign him long term. I know we have Megatron locked up, and we're about to get Stafford locked up for the next decade. But we need to sign Suh long term but I'm not sure that's going to happen because of salary issues.

schaubnut.gif

'Nuff said

bionic77

bionic,

Did you have a PSP beforehand? You can play PSP games from PSN on the Vita same as PSOne classics. Since you're getting a PS4, might as well get a Vita.
No PSP but that means I can play all the PSP classics. How much for a Vita and decent memory card.

ChanHuk

Banned
No PSP but that means I can play all the PSP classics. How much for a Vita and decent memory card.

Uh that's the thing, memory cards are expensive unless you're a poor and go searching at AT&T stores for clearances for memory cards. If you didn't have a PSP before, I definitely recommend a Vita or even just a used PSP (Got mine for $50) for custom firmware PSP (I have 10 games on a memory stick).

About $330 for the Wifi Vita and a 32GB memory card unless you plan on trying to get a good sale price on a mem card.

Add another $50 for PS+ but you'll have a good number of downloadable games to choose from once you sub.

Or:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009XC8S2S/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Add another $80 for the 32GB memory card. Or $50 for a 16gb.

About $330 for the Wifi Vita and a 32GB memory card unless you plan on trying to get a good sale price on a mem card.

Add another $50 for PS+ but you'll have a good number of downloadable games to choose from once you sub.
My son wanted (and got) a Vita for Christmas. I think he has like 3 games, which is 50% of the catalog.

JABEE

There's also a bunch of PS+ and crossbuy games you can play like Guacamelee. Uncharted, Gravity Rush, Wipeout, And BlazBlue are free with PS+.

My son wanted (and got) a Vita for Christmas. I think he has like 3 games, which is 50% of the catalog.
Plenty to play and try on PS+. Jak and Daxter Collection just came out if you want some good platforming nostalgia. The most recent Sly Cooper was decent.

The Muramasa HD release for the Vita hits on Tuesday which I'm looking forward to. Guacamelee was made to be played on it. There's some good indie stuff to get.

The system having no games is a bit of a misnomer.

330 for a vita?

jesus
$250 for it. I'm adding in the price of a 32GB card which frankly is a necessity, IMO.

Top Bottom