• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

ChanHuk

Banned
Bionic, if you get a Vita you have to check out the PSN game Velocity Ultra. It's an updated version of an incredible PS Mini game called Velocity and I'm pretty sure it comes out July 9th or so. Also, considering you didn't own a PSP the Vita is pretty much a no-brainer, especially if you like Japanese games.

In other news, my wife picked the worst time ever to have a kidney stone. They brought her into the hospital yesterday at 2:30 and I've been here ever since, but thankfully she finally passed the hellish little thing. Good news is it didn't affect the baby at all, but man what a weekend.

Kidney stones, I have a family history. They're not so bad for women as they are for men because of you know.....genitals. But I'm glad your wife is back at home, how are your sleepless nights?

Kidney stones, I have a family history. They're not so bad for women as they are for men because of you know.....genitals. But I'm glad your wife is back at home, how are your sleepless nights?
We're still in the hospital, should be leaving in the morning hopefully. My sleepless nights aren't here yet, man!

Baller.

Freaking sweet on the computer. It's ugly as shit on mobile device.
Just tried it on my phone. This is... weird.

bionic77

Fuck it. I am just going to King or Prussia and buy a bunch of new clothes. That shit is boring though and not as fun as a new electronic toy.

PS+ is definitely way cool. Its nice that MS is following the free games trend but right now its four year old games vs. a large selection of new titles on PS+. No contest yet.

rando14

Tactics Ogre sucks dick

igv61L21J3P2y.gif

Fantomex

The Wire Best show of all time.

Secondly, Gamestop sucks. Why is it when I traded something in they quadruple check that it's working, but when i buy an accessory thats used it doesn't work? Bionic, I need to file a lawsuit. For emotional stress and sleepless nights on this controller not working.

rando14

Secondly, Gamestop sucks. Why is it when I traded something in they quadruple check that it's working, but when i buy an accessory thats used it doesn't work? Bionic, I need to file a lawsuit. For emotional stress and sleepless nights on this controller not working.

Why would you trade something in to gamestop tho

bionic77

Problem is brah that the jury will think you are a loser for buying a Wii fishing rod/gun/steering wheel attachment. I am not interested in that case.

Get shot or attacked by a Patriot player/coach (shouldn't be that hard to do if you put a tiny bit of effort into it) and then we can talk.

I degrade you to Pats fan level scumbag.

Tactics Ogre next to Valkyria Chronicles is the best SRPG of all time.
One day I'd like to have a conversation with you about why you don't appreciate the greatness that is the Fire Emblem series. It's past my bedtime tonight though. Have a good one bros.

bionic77

South Jersey is a nice place other than Camden and the deep South Jersey where you will meet rebels. Moorestown, Haddonfield, Cherry Hill and Vorhees area are nice.
I hear mixed things. People from South Jersey always say the same thing but whenever I am at a sporting event in Philly and something goes wrong everyone assures me that every dochebag, asshole, criminal and terrorist is from south jersey.

Who do I believe?

South Jersey is a nice place other than Camden and the deep South Jersey where you will meet rebels. Moorestown, Haddonfield, Cherry Hill and Vorhees area are nice.

I dated a girl from Vorhees once. Cute redhead. Long distance though so it didn't work out.

Didn't realize bionic lived in a Billy Joel music video.

Tactics Ogre was horrible. Fire Emblem kicks its ass.

WRONG.

mtU01AD.gif

ChanHuk

Banned

omar-indeed.jpg

One day I'd like to have a conversation with you about why you don't appreciate the greatness that is the Fire Emblem series. It's past my bedtime tonight though. Have a good one bros.

I love Fire Emblem Awakening, I just don't adore it like I do Tactics Ogre. Probably because TO was my first real dose of SRPG (Shining Force was first). But TO had so much charm to it. TO had multiple endings and what nots, granted it was imbalanced as fuck. It was still charming.

bionic77

No one should hate on Tactics Ogre. They are great games. Not half as good as Fire Emblem but that is not how we judge games because everything loses in comparison!

Tactics is way deeper but it is not half as fun or addictive as Fire Emblem. I should throw a giant fuck you to Nintendo for making us wait forever to play one of the greatest series of all time. I remember in college a Japanese kid was telling me about Fire Emblem and how he liked it more than Final Fantasy. I was young and told him that even without playing FE he most be mentally defective to have that opinion (I really loved Final Fantasy as a kid). But he was right and fuck Nintendo for not letting us play those games sooner!

ChanHuk

Banned
No one should hate on Tactics Ogre. They are great games. Not half as good as Fire Emblem but that is not how we judge games because everything loses in comparison!

Tactics is way deeper but it is not half as fun or addictive as Fire Emblem. I should throw a giant fuck you to Nintendo for making us wait forever to play one of the greatest series of all time. I remember in college a Japanese kid was telling me about Fire Emblem and how he liked it more than Final Fantasy. I was young and told him that even without playing FE he most be mentally defective to have that opinion (I really loved Final Fantasy as a kid). But he was right and fuck Nintendo for not letting us play those games sooner!

omar-indeed.jpg

I've only played TO, haven't played the GBA sequel. I absolutely adore TO, I'm playing FEA over again on Insanity and its still a great game, just not on the same level as TO for me and definitely not on the same level of Valkyria Chronicles for me (Yeah its my GOAT).

bionic77

I started on the GBA games like 8-9 years ago and it blew my fucking mind.

I never played VC. I will give it a go one of these days. For some reason I just have more fun with handheld games lately.

MechDX

Dump that asstastic Dpad and they might have something. But really, I don't have much problem going from a PS3 pad to a 360 pad and vice versa, save for that shitty 360 Dpad. Well, the DS3 triggers kind of blow, but I can still use them fine enough.

$60 an hour for labor? lol no.

Fantomex

Why would you trade something in to gamestop tho

I didn't. I went in to buy a Windows/360 wired controller so that I can plug it into my master race PC and finally play The Witcher 2, Arkham City GOTY, Saints Rowthe 3rd, Mark of The Ninja, and Sleeping Dogs. There was nowhere near me carrying, but Gamestop had some Pre-Owned one. I forgot how much that place sucks.

Problem is brah that the jury will think you are a loser for buying a Wii fishing rod/gun/steering wheel attachment. I am not interested in that case.

Get shot or attacked by a Patriot player/coach (shouldn't be that hard to do if you put a tiny bit of effort into it) and then we can talk.

Bionic, you're a scumbag lawyer not a man of the people.

Bionic Everyone
The_Wire_Levy.jpg

WRONG.

Congratulations on the wedding bruh.
otaku-012-pillow-wedding.jpg

mtU01AD.gif

omar-indeed.jpg

I love Fire Emblem Awakening, I just don't adore it like I do Tactics Ogre. Probably because TO was my first real dose of SRPG (Shining Force was first). But TO had so much charm to it. TO had multiple endings and what nots, granted it was imbalanced as fuck. It was still charming.

tumblr_lryvxycR8D1qbvaudo1_250.gif

Where do you guys think all the amazing gifs come from on Gaf?

weebay.gif

Top Bottom