• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

ChanHuk

Banned
Pretty much half of GAF is 22 year olds bitching about how they are virgins with their nose in the middle of some Naruto manga

Mad Men was great

I don't think Mad Men is as great as GAF thinks, unless you're a virgin.

Seriously the season goes like this: Man fucks random neighbor: BLAH BLAH BLAH, Someone gets a pormotion; SOMEONE HAS A CHILD.

Seriously that's Mad Men, it does make want to drink watching it though.

Seriously the season goes like this: Man fucks random neighbor: BLAH BLAH BLAH, Someone gets a pormotion; SOMEONE HAS A CHILD.

Its soap opera for men.

I watch it.

Lol just cause they don't have Silvio whacking someone every episode doesn't mean nothing is happening. Contemporary TV dramas have totally killed the market for realism

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Well it also sucked that the only ones around this dying man was myself, the nurse, ICU doc, and RT. My partner sprinted to the cafeteria to grab the family but it was too late (Literally 45 seconds too late).

The one going to Hospice I was convinced he was going to die en route, he extremely shallow breaths of about 36bpm.

Damn, thats depressing as hell. I have a lot of respect for everyone who works at a hospital especially since my mom had major surgery and chemo this past year. On topic I just finished The Life of Pi tonight. Such a spectacular movie visually, and the message about life and death was sad but it also put a smile on my face at the end. If you guys haven't seen its a really great movie with a great overall message and theme. I don't have work tomorrow (or today actually) and I'm kind of in insomnia mode tonight. Can't really sleep, so I'm thinking about putting on The Fountain which my brother tells me is another great movie but I don't know if I can handle all those feels tonight.

Spades

Go Pats Go

pats_fan.jpg

As much as I'm loving the games on the 3DS, I think I'm done with the XL. I talked with GameStop yesterday about taking the unit back and exchanging it for an OG 3DS and they are amenable to doing so. I have until the weekend to decide but I think I'm going that route.

The 3D on the thing is completely useless (and yes I use it). It's a mess of ghosting and cross talk with any level of slight movement. A significant downgrade from the old hardware and the more I use my daughters OG unit - the screen is just nicer and plays better given the resolution of the games in question.

As much as I'm loving the games on the 3DS, I think I'm done with the XL. I talked with GameStop yesterday about taking the unit back and exchanging it for an OG 3DS and they are amenable to doing so. I have until the weekend to decide but I think I'm going that route.

The 3D on the thing is completely useless (and yes I use it). It's a mess of ghosting and cross talk with any level of slight movement. A significant downgrade from the old hardware and the more I use my daughters OG unit - the screen is just nicer and plays better given the resolution of the games in question.
I can see where you're coming from on the smaller screen, sometimes I do feel like the XL's screen is too big for its own good. The 3D always seemed the same on both systems to me, though.

The worst part of the XL for me is trying to keep my pointer finger on the L button when I'm playing a game that uses the d-pad. It just feels uncomfortable because of how far apart they are. I also feel like the system is kind of uncomfortable to hold for long periods of time. Overall I still prefer the XL but I can understand preferring the original.

Top Bottom