• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Fantomex

So I got me one of them 3Dee Exes them little kids are talking about. Should I register this for Nintendo Club or is it worthless? I got Mario Kart 7 and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance. Hoping to get Animal Crossing New Leaf soon.

ChanHuk

Banned
So I got me one of them 3Dee Exes them little kids are talking about. Should I register this for Nintendo Club or is it worthless? I got Mario Kart 7 and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance. Hoping to get Animal Crossing New Leaf soon.

Uh they had promos before for new XLs, wouldn't hurt to register I suppose. I got Mario 3DLand for free with my XL. Other than AC, I don't know of any other game I want for my 3DS.

Fantomex

Fire Emblem and Kid Icarus you degenerate!

Kid Icarus I'm down for. But Fire Emblem I've never tried. NO disrespect, but it seems like I'm playing Stratego, Checkers and Army men all in one game. Not necessarily exciting but I'll give it a go

Uh they had promos before for new XLs, wouldn't hurt to register I suppose. I got Mario 3DLand for free with my XL. Other than AC, I don't know of any other game I want for my 3DS.

I want to play Animal Crossing a lot, and make a comic strip about it for my own enjoyment.

bionic77

I have no clue where my Wii is after I moved, don't really care to look for it.

I think I'm going back to my PSP for some RPG goodness.
Mine is in some box somewhere. Have not touched it since Zelda. Have Xenoblade but that requires a shit load of time.

rando14

I heard you can buy like the cheaper PAL version of xenoblade and do some software modding on the wii but Im not sure exactly how that works

fuck now I wanna replay Xenoblade

Draxal

upcoming 3ds games.

Mario Rpg (luigi's dream time).

Kokuga (shooter by the guy who did ikaruga; e-shop only).

Shin Mega Ten 4.

Bravely Default.

New Zelda.

Phoenix Wright 5.

Smash (if you don't have a Wii U0.

upcoming 3ds games.

Shin Mega Ten 4.

Bravely Default.

New Zelda.

Phoenix Wright 5.

you forgot project x zone! i have it preordered but i hear it becomes lame about halfway through. i don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

RBH

I havent played my Vita in months.

hennelol2_medium.gif

upcoming 3ds games.

Shin Mega Ten 4.

Bravely Default.

New Zelda.

Phoenix Wright 5.

too bad you have to play them all on that crappy low res screen.

The new character model for Ellie doesn't really look much like Ellen Page.
The original one did but they changed it. New one is much better too.

Then again, this is GAF. They think the GTA V guy is Tommy Vercetti and Packers fans think all black people look alike.

I mean... FUCK THE VIKINGS

That Ellen Page/TLOU thread on gaming side is retarded. People hating on Ellen Page because she said in an interview that she didn't like how close Naughty Dog made Ellie look like her.

Ellie looks like Ellen Page for sure, even after they changed her the first time to look more different.

Oh and then you have retards on the other side saying she should sue.

you forgot project x zone! i have it preordered but i hear it becomes lame about halfway through. i don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!
I played that demo and had to put the 3DS down on the basis of WTF.

At least you can tell it's a monolithsoft game by the 10 pages of tutorial text!

Going into the Project X Zone OT feels..... weird.
I imagine it's like the demo, but weirder (because The Internet)

I heard you can buy like the cheaper PAL version of xenoblade and do some software modding on the wii but Im not sure exactly how that works

fuck now I wanna replay Xenoblade
Wii homebrew is easy and awesome. OTOH a Wii signal on an HDTV is not awesome.
Better off homebrewing the Wii, ripping the game to disk, and playing in HD on PC via dolphin

How does a redheaded, green-eyed girl with a refined upward pointing nose look like a dark brown haired, dark-eyed girl with a flat, round nose?

All I know is my roommate straight up asked me if it was Ellen Page when he saw me playing.

Personally I think the entire issue is coincidental but I still see a resemblance.

rando14

I played that demo and had to put the 3DS down on the basis of WTF.

At least you can tell it's a monolithsoft game by the 10 pages of tutorial text!

I imagine it's like the demo, but weirder (because The Internet)

Wii homebrew is easy and awesome. OTOH a Wii signal on an HDTV is not awesome.
Better off homebrewing the Wii, ripping the game to disk, and playing in HD on PC via dolphin

Holy shit u can play on dolphin?

are we allowed to discuss this on gaf or not? because id like to know how lol

Top Bottom