• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Milchjon

I've always been an album guy. It had some good songs (I Appear Missing was the highlight for me), but just wasn't clicking with me as a whole.

I'll listen through the whole thing right now in your honor.

I've given up on looking for perfect albums, as I'll always end up disliking about half the tracks on any given album. Why waste time that I could spend listening to songs I really love?

But maybe I just suffer from ADD.

Edit: Well, the latest from Alt-J, Florence and The XX were all stuff that I could listen to from beginning to end, so maybe I'm exaggerating.

Greg

I've given up on looking for perfect albums, as I'll always end up disliking about half the tracks on any given album. Why waste time that I could spend listening to songs I really love?

But maybe I just suffer from ADD.

Edit: Well, the latest from Alt-J, Florence and The XX were all stuff that I could listen to from beginning to end, so maybe I'm exaggerating.
That's what makes it so awesome when you find a fantastic album though. I tend not to listen unless I can listen straight through and enjoy most of it.

And a lot of the times the tracks you would skip initially grow on you in a big way, so I try to take it in as a whole and see how much eventually sticks.

Draxal

i have one ill plug into it. do they offer free games like psn+?

Nope, i'd honestly recommend buying hard copies of games, since Nintendo's account system sucks.

The only exception is animal crossing because it's the perfect pick up and play for 15 minutes type of game.

Recommended eshop games are pushmo and crashmo.

bionic77

Nope, i'd honestly recommend buying hard copies of games, since Nintendo's account system sucks.

The only exception is animal crossing because it's the perfect pick up and play for 15 minutes type of game.

Recommended eshop games are pushmo and crashmo.
As long as they are the same price always get the hard copy.

bionic77

Btw guys don't listen to Greg's lies about Ohio. That place is a huge shithole. Columbus seemed like the best place to live there and that was just a college town. Take it from someone who lived there in the 90s.

This casts serious doubt into Greg's claims to be able to dunk!

Greg

Btw guys don't listen to Greg's lies about Ohio. That place is a huge shithole. Columbus seemed like the best place to live there and that was just a college town. Take it from someone who lived there in the 90s.

This casts serious doubt into Greg's claims to be able to dunk!
...says the Steelers fan with a Patriot's avatar!

bionic77

I don't give a fuck if you cunts accuse me of being a filthy, fast food eating Nintendo poor. Hell that was me when I was like 12.

It's all in good fun.

But calling me a Pats fan is despicable.

ChanHuk

Banned
Does anyone else ever have panic attacks at the thought of a parent/s or close relative dying?

I never had a panic attack in my life. We call panic attacks "Hispanic Panic" because most the time EMS gets sent out to a panic attack its a Messican female.

Dealt with 1 death at work this week and another eventual death (I don't know how anyone can work Hospice).

ChanHuk

Banned
If you were 5'10" I would give you the benefit of the doubt but at 5'6" I have to see to believe!

robinsondunk.jpg

Well he's 5'9", but fuck Greg, he's from Ohio.

jakncoke

Banned
I never had a panic attack in my life. We call panic attacks "Hispanic Panic" because most the time EMS gets sent out to a panic attack its a Messican female.

Dealt with 1 death at work this week and another eventual death (I don't know how anyone can work Hospice).

Sucks.

ChanHuk

Banned

Well it also sucked that the only ones around this dying man was myself, the nurse, ICU doc, and RT. My partner sprinted to the cafeteria to grab the family but it was too late (Literally 45 seconds too late).

The one going to Hospice I was convinced he was going to die en route, he extremely shallow breaths of about 36bpm.

jakncoke

Banned
/
Well it also sucked that the only ones around this dying man was myself, the nurse, ICU doc, and RT. My partner sprinted to the cafeteria to grab the family but it was too late (Literally 45 seconds too late).

The one going to Hospice I was convinced he was going to die en route, he extremely shallow breaths of about 36bpm.

:/

Top Bottom