• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Hunter S.

Leafs choke was more lol though.

BNlBWG7CAAIkDpH.jpg

Meow!

Fantomex

So I picked up Animal Crossing. Any of you change the hours? The way the game is set up I can't even really play yo! I got a job during the day so I won't be a poor. And I know i can't change the town ordinance till later when I make a lot of money in the game.

So I picked up Animal Crossing. Any of you change the hours? The way the game is set up I can't even really play yo! I got a job during the day so I won't be a poor. And I know i can't change the town ordinance till later when I make a lot of money in the game.

I changed the click back a few hours to start. That way, when I get home from work, it's around noon in the game. That way, things line up better for my schedule.

Whoever is playing AC, send me your friend code. No one around me plays and I want to try out the online shit.

Fantomex

Larry, I'll send you my friend code when I get off work today.

Spade, I'll send it to you too.

Chan, you need to get Animal Crossing.

Thug seemed to imply that he was a dirty Pats fan.

How well do you know this guy?

I don't know him at all. I assumed he was a niners fan but now he has stabbed me in the back if he is supporting murderers. Ill give him some credit for supporting the only female QB in NFL history but that is all

bionic77

I don't know him at all. I assumed he was a niners fan but now he has stabbed me in the back if he is supporting murderers. Ill give him some credit for supporting the only female QB in NFL history but that is all
For all we know it IS Hernandez!

Well Jerruh talked shit about the franchise when we came into the league. Whenever Cowboy fans would talk shit the first few years we would just respond: 19-10 bitches!

Its all we had our first 6 years. That and that weird Pittsburgh game where the Texans beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh with like 86 yards of total offense.

http://www.footballdb.com/boxscore/2002120811

Dat statline!
God that game was so painful. Ben had a game like that once against the Raiders. For some reason we rushed him back after he was knocked out cold by the Falcons (it looked like he died) and he proceeded to lay the biggest stink bomb of career.

Both Cowher and Tomlin always sucked at managing injuries.

ChanHuk

Banned
Good Morning Chan, you getting Animal Crossing today? Or are you a poor?

I wish I could use my iphone as an Wi Fi access point to play on my break at work.

I left my 3DS at home and busy this week with a pharmacology exam and anatomy exam.

You need to find an Asian to jailbreak your phone so you can tether.

squicken

Well Jerruh talked shit about the franchise when we came into the league. Whenever Cowboy fans would talk shit the first few years we would just respond: 19-10 bitches!

Its all we had our first 6 years. That and that weird Pittsburgh game where the Texans beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh with like 86 yards of total offense.

http://www.footballdb.com/boxscore/2002120811

Dat statline!

Still one of the best games I've ever seen, just for the absurdity of it

Assassin's Creed 3 is not good. The ending is awful. Why can't developers write good endings to their story arcs?

KaYotiX

Banned
I changed the click back a few hours to start. That way, when I get home from work, it's around noon in the game. That way, things line up better for my schedule.

Whoever is playing AC, send me your friend code. No one around me plays and I want to try out the online shit.

Here is my code 0087-2303-7179 PM me if u add me with yours. With my job I'm on all sorts of weird hours.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I've said it many times before but one of the things I absolutely love about NFL-GAF is how easily people get angry in here and fire back.

Top Bottom