• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I've never seen one team pull their goalie and then 30 seconds later, the other team has to pull their goalie. Crazy shit.

Blackhawks redeem 2013!!!

Take a flying fuck at a rolling donut, Chara, Marchand and Lucic especially!

Nothing like a couple of daggers in the last 2 minutes. That's gonna eat at them for a while. LOVE IT!!!!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Wow

Wow

Wow

Kave must be loving it. Bruins getting a taste of their own Leaf-blower medicine.

Kave's revenge.

Gotta say that was delicious after having the Bruins do the same thing to the Leafs.

Lunchbox, show yourself!

bxHmy.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
When the cbc airs their last montage make sure I don't off myself when they show the Leafs choking.

I haven't watched a single thing about that since it happened.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The best part of that championship celebration was that the entire crowd stuck around just to boo Bettman.

When the cbc airs their last montage make sure I don't off myself when they show the Leafs choking.

I haven't watched a single thing about that since it happened.

Maybe you should turn it off for a bit.

Hunter S.

The best part of that championship celebration was that the entire crowd stuck around just to boo Bettman.

Three lockouts under his watch will do that. He even was often booed when it was only two lockouts.

Edit: These wild fires are horrible. Smoke so bad this night I cannot see the mountains again. It is all in my place too. Sucks.

Walked home from work the game was still 1-2. Saw my roommates watching and said, "The hawks are going to win it tonight, too fast for em". Walked into my room (refused to watch any more hockey after the Wild got sent packing) and waited for the reaction.

Fuckin called it.

Top Bottom