• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

I've said it many times before but one of the things I absolutely love about NFL-GAF is how easily people get angry in here and fire back.

I'm sending all yall a Christmas present this year:

A big fat bag of MOTHERFUCKING DICKS!

I DONT GIVE AFUCK BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

I joke, I joke. At the end of the day, we're all friends here. (Except for the heathens who bandwagon the Pats)

bionic77

Says the lawyer who defend Ben The Rapist.
You really must be an alligator because you are dumb as shit!

Anyone with a working brain and penis knows that I disowned Ben roughly two years ago when I joined the Church of Tebow. I am firmly onboard with trading his sleazy ass for Tebow (that plan is unfortunately now impossible as he plays for the Pats but if they are dumb enough to release him we should sign him immediately and make him the starter soon after).

Anyone with a working brain and penis knows that I disowned Ben roughly two years ago when I joined the Church of Tebow. I am firmly onboard with trading his sleazy ass for Tebow (that plan is unfortunately now impossible as he plays for the Pats but if they are dumb enough to release him we should sign him immediately and make him the starter soon after).

You must really be torn as to get a Brady or Tebow jersey.

ChanHuk

Banned
Do alligators even have a penis? Do you guys have the same problem as Tammy?

And how the fuck do you bastards have time to play 3DS at work? I barely have time in the day to eat my food and get a decent nights sleep.

I sit around and wait for people to get sick. I got tons of time.

KaYotiX

Banned
Do alligators even have a penis? Do you guys have the same problem as Tammy?

And how the fuck do you bastards have time to play 3DS at work? I barely have time in the day to eat my food and get a decent nights sleep.
Well, in a 12 hour work day the trains usually only move for 6-7 hours so we have alot of time to kill while we sit up here and wait..... Funny thing is its still faster and cheaper to ship by rail. Go figure.

squicken

Your hopes now lie with Landry the Redeemer

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Random question:

To all of you non-Canadians who play/played sports.

After the games were over did you do the lineup and shake hands thing you see in hockey?

I've been doing that my whole life and just realized it may not be something everyone does.

Talon

Random question:

After the games were over did you do the lineup and shake hands thing you see in hockey?

I've been doing that my whole life and just realized it may not be something everyone does.
We did that in baseball and basketball but not in football. You just sort of meander around and greet each other on the field.

Random question:

Did it in Baseball. Not a handshake but just a little slap to show sportsmanship.

That trailer for The Counselor looks kind of shitty, but screenplay by Cormac McCarthy? Could Ridley Scott have one more great one left in him?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Random question:

We did it for football in high school. Did not do it for track and field, though.

Random question:

After a win, we would just shout to the other team, "You guys suck worse than the Leafs and Browns combined!!"

Milchjon

Wasnt he in the military or something?

I thought that was a different Packers fan? No idea.

I think they removed the "last activity" feature, but coincidentally I first got curious the day before the layout change. I think it was 14th of June for him.

Oh well, maybe people actually go on vacation too in America.

Well, in a 12 hour work day the trains usually only move for 6-7 hours so we have alot of time to kill while we sit up here and wait..... Funny thing is its still faster and cheaper to ship by rail. Go figure.
It'll always be faster and cheaper to ship by rail. Consolidation at work.

Dragon

Banned
Random question:

All youth sports that I did growing up did that.

Milchjon

Is the running gag from HIMYM that Canadians are overly polite actually true?

Although if Kave and his bags of dicks are any indication...

Fantomex

I just did a down payment on my AC house. I also got some perfect fruit trees going yall. I'mma be available tonight for some shennanigans.

bionic77

Is the running gag from HIMYM that Canadians are overly polite actually true?

Although if Kave and his bags of dicks are any indication...
Yes Canadians are super nice you insular bastard. Get out of the basement and travel a little bit and you can see for yourself.

I thought fantomex was buying a house in Atlantic city. Haha what a tool I am. Finished last of us. Amazing game.
It's taking me forever to play through that game but I'm loving what I've seen so far (52% in I think). As of right now I'd say it's the only big, AAA, super hyped game this year that's lived up to the hype for me. I enjoyed some of the others like Bioshock Infinite and Tomb Raider but not as much as I was hoping to.

The Last of Us has some surprisingly fun multiplayer as well, have you given that a shot? My only problem is a really need some people to play with because it's very team-based which makes playing as a lone wolf super challenging.

Fantomex

My kid made me this shirt, she's awesome. SWAG X 1MILLION

tumblr_moxukn2pXs1sxteg3o1_400.jpg

Colasante

That trailer for The Counselor looks kind of shitty, but screenplay by Cormac McCarthy? Could Ridley Scott have one more great one left in him?

I really don't care for the Cameron Diaz casting, but a Cormac McCarthy-scripted film is a guaranteed day one viewing. It starring Fassbender and Bardem is a nice bonus.

MechDX

Set up my personal room with all my old action figures. I am such a nerd. lol

Did fire up my Dreamcast though and damn that shit is still awesome!

Top Bottom