• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Fox318

Apparently a bolt of lighting hit 20 feet from where my mother was standing. She said there pretty sizable crater in the ground now and most of the circuits in the house blew.

Pirates are 46-30 no boreball in Pittsburgh!
Let's see, two seasons ago the collapse started at the end of June. Last season they were above .500 at the end of July. This year the collapse begins in the season's final month.

Next year they will trade all their decent players for new farm hands and the cycle will begin all over again.

Believe.

bionic77

The one where he had like 4 sacks, an INT and 3 forced fumbles, including one from Ed Reed on a punt return, and we lost by 30?

Don't remember that at all
Pretty sure the play on Reed was an attempted murder that he got away with. Was almost as bad as the Hines Ward block on him (top 5 block of all time).

One of my favorite regular games of all time. Honestly it was even better than the 04 game when we destroyed the Pats and ended their winning streak. Can't think of a regular season game I enjoyed more.

Pretty sure the play on Reed was an attempted murder that he got away with. Was almost as bad as the Hines Ward block on him (top 5 block of all time).

One of my favorite regular games of all time. Honestly it was even better than the 04 game when we destroyed the Pats and ended their winning streak. Can't think of a regular season game I enjoyed more.
Is that the one that was 35-0 or 38-3 at the half?

Top Bottom