• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Dragon

Banned
You are making my argument for me! Tammy lost to buttfumble at home! That's more embarrassing than getting shut down in the NBA Finals by a French man so fat that he had titties!

Gator Ben lost to Garrard but in doing so engineered the largest playoff 4th quarter comeback in history. We only lost because our defense's weakness was the 5 minute qb draw. The play was run so slowly that it hypnotized our defense.

Still babbling I see. That game was a disaster and by no means solely Brady's fault. It isn't like the game where he had five picks in a Monday Night game against the 'Phins.

bionic77

Still babbling I see. That game was a disaster and by no means solely Brady's fault. It isn't like the game where he had five picks in a Monday Night game against the 'Phins.
Don't feel bad bro. I am sure that if they still had Vinatieri, that serial killer Harrison, and their normal audiovisual advantage then Tammy could have beat the most embarrassingly bad Jets qb in the last 5 years (there is admittedly a lot of competition for that prize!).

Just for the record, Thug Waffle, read this post I made less than a week ago:

I stick up for the Pats more than some Pats fans do. I recognize that they are a good team and have been for the past decade plus. I was just messing with you. :p

And Milch, just like Dutch you aren't supposed to read when I talk bad about the Pats!

'Spect.

igDhVWb99TAhw.gif

U seem mad doe

P.S. BaltimoreLarry wins.

Dragon

Banned
Don't feel bad bro. I am sure that if they still had Vinatieri, that serial killer Harrison, and their normal audiovisual advantage then Tammy could have beat the most embarrassingly bad Jets qb in the last 5 years (there is admittedly a lot of competition for that prize!).

You're confusing things. You're talking about Peyton Manning and he played on the Colts. Marvin Harrison killed a man but no one cares because he was out of football before people found out.

bionic77

You're confusing things. You're talking about Peyton Manning and he played on the Colts. Marvin Harrison killed a man but no one cares because he was out of football before people found out.
There is only one female qb that I know of so no confusion here! And Peyton lost to a lot of shit qbs in the playoffs but did he also lose to buttfumble?

I do agree that Marvin probably killed a few more people than Rodney. Thank God we have James otherwise it would seem like all Harrisons were violent criminals!

Eleuin

rodgers is a choker loser ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch
At least my qb doesn't choke on dicks, he keeps it in his pants! The same can't be said for Tammy.

Eleuin
(Today, 09:17 PM)

You've moved up in the world of GAF! Congrats.

Now you can sit back and laugh with us at all the stupid juniors.
Thanks, probation went by pretty fast. E3 wasn't that bad after all.

Now I'm just like everyone else!

There is only one female qb that I know of so no confusion here! And Peyton lost to a lot of shit qbs in the playoffs but did he also lose to buttfumble?

I do agree that Marvin probably killed a few more people than Rodney. Thank God we have James otherwise it would seem like all Harrisons were violent criminals!

buttfumble beat manning in the playoffs

Dragon

Banned
At least my qb doesn't choke on dicks, he keeps it in his pants! The same can't be said for Tammy.

I can't decide if people who are saying this shit are thinking it's anything but homophobic at this point. But GAF is pretty sensitive about such things and the safety of the NFL thread doesn't always hold.

Sanchez had an extremely shitty game though and Manning's was pretty good. That's why ascribing team accomplishments to Sanchez is absurd. Yeah the guy's made it to AFC championship games with an insane defense. As soon as it became average the team went in the shitter faster than FMT.

Striker

Warren Sapp still talking about Michael Strahan:

Warren Sapp doubled down on his criticism of Michael Strahan on @NFLNetwork tonight. "For all of the people who are not historians of football as I am, Michael Strahan started his career at right defensive end in New York to replace Lawrence Taylor – the great Lawrence Taylor," Sapp said, explaining his recent comments that Simeon Rice belonged in the Hall ahead of Strahan. "In those three years, he had 12 sacks which averages out to four a year. So they put ‘B-U-S’ and they said, ‘Wait, before we call him a bust let’s move him to the left side.’ Ten-and-a-half sacks a year, 128 [at left defensive end]. He’s a great left end. Simeon Rice [had] 122 [sacks] at right end and was never moved.”

bionic77

I can't decide if people who are saying this shit are thinking it's anything but homophobic at this point. But GAF is pretty sensitive about such things and the safety of the NFL thread doesn't always hold.

Sanchez had an extremely shitty game though and Manning's was pretty good. That's why ascribing team accomplishments to Sanchez is absurd. Yeah the guy's made it to AFC championship games with an insane defense. As soon as it became average the team went in the shitter faster than FMT.
And yet we didn't have any problems with him...

tammy isn't even better than chiefs-era montana. if i were to compare tom brady to a 49ers QB, it would be giovanni carmazzi. lets compare their careers:

1. Giovanni Carmazzi was drafted higher. Advantage Carmazzi.
2. Tom Brady has cheated his entire career. Giovanni Carmazzi never cheated once. Advantage Carmazzi.
3. Neither Giovanni nor Tammy has a legitimate superbowl victory. Draw.
4. Tom Brady has lost 2 superbowls against a virgin. Giovanni is undefeated in superbowls. Advantage Carmazzi.
5. Tom Brady has 123 career interceptions. Carmazzi has 0. Advantage Carmazzi.
6. Tom Brady has 21 career fumbles. Carmazzi has 0. Advantage Carmazzi.
7. Tom Brady has a vagina, Carmazzi has a penis. Draw depending on your gender preference.
8. Tom Brady has lost to Mark Sanchez in the playoffs. Giovanni Carmazzi has never lost to mark sanchez. Advantage Carmazzi.
9. Tom Brady cried during a national interview. Carmazzi never did. Advantage Carmazzi.
10. Tom Brady has 39 career regular season losses. Carmazzi has 0. Advantage Carmazzi.

I could go on and on. The point being is that Tom Brady probably isn't even in the top 1000 of QB's that has ever played in the NFL. I will give him the top female QB to ever play in the league though and i will NEVER argue that fact

tammy isn't even better than chiefs-era montana. if i were to compare tom brady to a 49ers QB, it would be giovanni carmazzi. lets compare their careers:

2. Tom Brady has cheated his entire career. Giovanni Carmazzi never cheated once. Advantage Carmazzi.
4. Tom Brady has last 2 superbowls against a virgin. Giovanni is undefeated in superbowls. Advantage Carmazzi.
7. Tom Brady has a vagina, Carmazzi has a penis. Draw depending on your gender preference.
8. Tom Brady has lost to Mark Sanchez in the playoffs. Giovanni Carmazzi has never lost to mark sanchez. Advantage Carmazzi.
9. Tom Brady cried during a national interview. Carmazzi never did. Advantage Carmazzi.
10. Tom Brady has 39 career regular season losses. Carmazzi has 0. Advantage Carmazzi.

I could go on and on. The point being is that Tom Brady probably isn't even in the top 1000 of QB's that has ever played in the NFL. I will give him the top female QB to ever play in the league though and i will NEVER argue that fact

Tom Brady broke the 9ers though.

Tamanon

Banned

4. Tom Brady has lost 2 superbowls against a virgin. Giovanni is undefeated in superbowls. Advantage Carmazzi.

One of your better posts. Good show, ol' chap.

Dragon

Banned

Alex Smith
Shit

Making the playoffs ever year but once is sucking?

there's nothing to be proud about if you are the pats:

1. systematic cheating for the past decade
2. your owner is a dirty old man who had some 18 year old lined up the day after his cancer stricken wife passed away
3. your QB is a bitch who is given every call and every benefit of the doubt and still can't win a championship (* doesn't count)
4. one of your TE's is a murderer
5. the other TE is an STD factory who is unhealthier than artie lange
6. your coach is a cheater on the field and a home wrecker off the field
7. mark sanchez threw 3 TD's and had 0 turnovers in a blowout IN NEW ENGLAND IN THE PLAYOFFS

there's nothing to be proud about if you are the pats:

1. systematic cheating for the past decade
2. your owner is a dirty old man who had some 18 year old lined up the day after his cancer stricken wife passed away
3. your QB is a bitch who is given every call and every benefit of the doubt and still can't win a championship (* doesn't count)
4. one of your TE's is a murderer
5. the other TE is an STD factory who is unhealthier than artie lange
6. your coach is a cheater on the field and a home wrecker off the field
7. mark sanchez threw 3 TD's and had 0 turnovers in a blowout IN NEW ENGLAND IN THE PLAYOFFS

At least we never lost because of a fumbled punt

and the 3 rings stand until the nfl takes them away so deal with it you salty ass loser ass fat ass loser biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitches

At least we never lost because of a fumbled punt

and the 3 rings stand until the nfl takes them away so deal with it you salty ass loser ass fat ass loser biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitches

that's like saying OJ isn't guilty because he was found not guilty by incompetent idiots. fining you a small amount and burning the evidence doesn't absolve you from cheating!

Brady > Montana? Good god. I hated the Niners with a passion in the 80s, but the reality is that Montana always crushed it when the game was on the line. While shitty Brady overthrows midgets and then gets his wife to cry about it. There's no comparison there.

BigAT

I mean, that's kind of a good point. For a strongside/right end to dominate the pass rush like that for so long is a complete and total rarity. Plus, Simeon reps that Chi like a boss.

Michael Strahan played the run like a monster in addition to being an elite pass rusher. Simeon Rice was an incomplete player. You want to talk about Strahan "only" having six more sacks than Rice? (which is a complete bullshit statistics job because Sapp just decides to remove three years of Strahan's career) Let's take a look at career tackles.

Simeon Rice - 475
Michael Strahan - 854

Weird how a historian of game :)jnc) like Sapp could forget that Strahan has almost 400 more tackles than Rice.

cdyhybrid

Making the playoffs ever year but once is sucking?

Boise State could make the playoffs in that division

This entire post is spot on. Can't argue with the facts!

bionic77

Locker is and was 10 times the player Tebow was.
You went too far. Apologize and you might still get into heaven.

:lol Pats fans still in denial about their cheating. What a vile group of losers. Even Raven fans admit that Ray got away with murder and Steeler fans will admit our qb is a scumbag but Patriot fans (diehard since 2001) hold on to their deluded fantasy of tainted championships! Those Superbowls are as real to the rest of us as WMDs in Iraq!

:lol Pats fans still in denial about their cheating. What a vile group of losers. Even Raven fans admit that Ray got away with murder and Steeler fans will admit our qb is a scumbag but Patriot fans (diehard since 2001) hold on to their deluded fantasy of tainted championships! Those Superbowls are as real to the rest of us as WMDs in Iraq!

I cant wait for the day your son comes out as a Pats fan.

Talon

Let's not pretend you weren't Ben's greatest stan the summer of '08 (or was it '09?).

Top Bottom