• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

knicks

Imagine being 23 years old. Signing a $40 million contract w/ a $12 million signing bonus. Then this happens less than 1 year later, and you go to jail for life.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wonder if they found something on footage at the crime scene (didn't someone mention a surveillance camera?), or physical evidence. Or do they only have him "solidly" on Obstruction (destroying phone and home camera equipment).

Trial will be interesting. Sadly, it'll be months from now, probably.

What will his Millionaire Pitbull do now???

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Imagine being 23 years old. Signing a $40 million contract w/ a $12 million signing bonus. Then this happens less than 1 year later, and you go to jail for life.

Can't even image. You get all this cash and you are a dumbass. Pats need Tebow to save them this year. Tebow and Brady tag team.

Was there an obstruction charge in there? Figured it would be an easy charge to prove whether or not they get him on the murder.

The original warrant was for obstruction, so I'd assume they'd charge him with that too.

That's a very easy charge to get, plus it carries five years in jail. I don't see anyway Hernandez doesn't go to jail for this.

EDIT:Apparently not.

Colasante

This is all pretty sickening. I'll never forget Hernandez tearing up after receiving his extension and talking about being a father. This is too much.

Matugi

So whatever they decide to do here, he will still have plenty of time to be a free man?

He will be held in jail likely without bail. They technically had 48 hours to arraign him before being forced to release him but that was really a formality. Now he will be held in county until his trial begins before he is likely sent off to federal prison.

squicken

@SIPeteThamel: There were six or eight hours of footage missing from Hernandez's home security video system.

@WesleyLowery: Prosecutor: Police have #Hernandez on tape w/ firearm and saying "you can't trust anyone anymore" before picking up Lloyd

brentech

Wonder what's going through his mind as they shown this close up of his face. He's just acting emotionless, but something is going on in there.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
@SIPeteThamel: There were six or eight hours of footage missing from Hernandez's home security video system.

@WesleyLowery: Prosecutor: Police have #Hernandez on tape w/ firearm and saying "you can't trust anyone anymore" before picking up Lloyd

Well he is fucked. He even looks like he doesn't give a shit.

Colasante

of1kGXO.png

Prosecutor: Police have #Hernandez on tape w firearm and saying "you can't trust anyone anymore" before picking up Lloyd.

Sheesh.

Top Bottom