• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran 10m
Sister said at 230 am, her brother got into silver Nissan Altima rented by defendant. 3 people in car. Mention made of relationship

Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran 9m
...between Lloyd and sister of Hernandez' fiance.

Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran 7m
There were 14 cameras in Hernandez' home. 6 to 8 hours of footage after murder was gone.

Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran 4m
At 232, Lloyd got in car with Hernandez. Witness and surveillance in Boston show them in car together.

Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran 2m
Hernandez upset with something that happened Friday night. 81 was Mad he spoke to people at the club Rumors and victim was made aware in car

Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran 2m
Lloyd texted sister and said, "You know who I'm with?" and "NFL". That was at 323

knicks

People are stupid, destroying the phone doesn't erase the text messages or phone records from existence

ESPN just said they won't be able to get the text messages or actual phone conversation.

Records, yes. But if in a phone conversation Hernandez was just straight up like, "we killed him," they won't have that.

squicken

So he destroyed the video evidence in his home, except for the part where he got out of his car and walked around with a gun the night the victim died?

Tamanon

Banned
ESPN just said they won't be able to get the text messages or actual phone conversation.

Records, yes. But if in a phone conversation Hernandez was just straight up like, "we killed him," they won't have that.

I think they can get the text messages, especially can get them from whoever he texted.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Why? He was a stud for us at UF. Apparently he's always been a knucklehead, but we rarely hear that stuff during games. I don't feel bad for liking him in the past. If anything, I'll blame Brady for turning him into a piece of shit. PEACE.

Brady just likes wearing uggs and waterslides. Gronk did this to him.

TheFatOne

Sounds like they had this thing planned out

Yup. The only question is if Hernandez was the shooter or not. Regardless the evidence is overwhelming so far. If they got one of the other guys to flip then it's over for Hernandez. Regardless it looks like right now he is going to get some serious jail time the question is how much.
No license to carry either?
Just insane how stupid some people are.

Tamanon

Banned
This is probably one of the more detailed arraignings I've heard. The cops seemed to have done it right by building their case. Pretty damning.

What a waste of talent. People would kill to be in his position.

tumblr_lv77688jZA1qcbby3o1_250.gif

squicken

Yup. The only question is if Hernandez was the shooter or not. Regardless the evidence is overwhelming so far. If they got one of the other guys to flip then it's over for Hernandez. Regardless it looks like right now he is going to get some serious jail time the question is how much.

Just insane how stupid some people are.

Doesn't need to be the shooter with felony murder

Talon

Shell casing found from rental car matched those at the scene.

Someone at the rental car company threw the shell away (wtf?), but it was recovered later by authorities.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
This is probably one of the more detailed arraignings I've heard. The cops seemed to have done it right by building their case. Pretty damning.

Yeah they done good. How is it never always like this? If they were all like this the whole NFL would be in jail.

TheFatOne

Boy I would hate to be on the jury for this one. I just recently had to do jury duty for something simple, and even that was extremely difficult to keep track of all the facts.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
No Death Penalty, though.

Ugh, he's got a small baby.

Also, his Lawyer looks like that one state senator from Texas (the one who called for TABLE TABLE TABLE TABLE)

BigAT

Boy I would hate to be on the jury for this one. I just recently had to do jury duty for something simple, and even that was extremely difficult to keep track of all the facts.

I had to do a week and a half of jury duty for a case and that was miserable. I can't imagine being on one for a trial that lasts months.

Top Bottom