• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

squicken

This dude just had a kid and got a new contract. Motherfucker had the world on a platter and threw it away over nonsense.

100% serious gata I'm sorry your favorite player disappointed you. All the players I was big fans of have long retired, but I can't imagine how mad I would have been had one of them done something like this

eznark

Banned
^ You would have pretended to never like that guy and just pick a new favorite player.

I heard him on Dan Patrick. He said he also has "a bit" (that's what he called his chapters...not a good sign) on the second amendment. Kind of want to read it since I was starting to respect the guy a little bit.

Hunter S.

I blazed through my 50 question exam in 15 minutes, am I finally becoming Asian or did I tank my exam?

Lol Pats fans.

35d3ix.jpg

Sounds like it raped you.

Tamanon

Banned
By the way, I'm still a bit in shock that Hernandez would get arrested before Gronk.

Hopefully he blows the lid off the Tom Brady child prostitution ring.

squicken

Good point on NESN. Cowboys continue employing Brent. Ravens decided winning was worth employing a murderer. I applaud the Pats doing the right thing and not hiding behind legal system.

At a minimum, Hernandez destroyed evidence that could help bring murders to justice. That's reason enough to cut him

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Good point on NESN. Cowboys continue employing Brent. Ravens decided winning was worth employing a murderer. I applaud the Pats doing the right thing and not hiding behind legal system.

At a minimum, Hernandez destroyed evidence that could help bring murders to justice. That's reason enough to cut him

Don't forget Steelers with Big Ben. They are bringing down the law on Hernandez.

Dude is still shackled up. He is fucked.

knicks

I am so confused. How does the court make an official ruling after a week, but a case like the Casey Anthony and the likes take years to make a final verdict?

Top Bottom