• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

TheFatOne

I had to do a week and a half of jury duty for a case and that was miserable. I can't imagine being on one for a trial that lasts months.

Mine was only for a few days, and that was tough. I have a new found respect for juries after being one for a short period.

Bread

Banned
This is such a ridiculous charge, I bet the Lloyd asked Aaron to bring him to the factory yard so he could shoot himself and frame him for murder. Lloyd was obviously a very deranged person and decided to ruin 2 lives instead of 1. Look at poor Aaron up there on the stand, his small mind can't even comprehend the charges that are being put up against him, he couldn't hurt a fly!

Talon

You can call him an idiot, but sounds more like a monster to me, even if he didn't pull the trigger.

Straight-up executed a guy in cold blood. All for what?

This is such a ridiculous charge, I bet the Lloyd asked Aaron to bring him to the factory yard so he could shoot himself and frame him for murder. Lloyd was obviously a very deranged person and decided to ruin 2 lives instead of 1. Look at poor Aaron up there on the stand, his small mind can't even comprehend the charges that are being put up against him, he couldn't hurt a fly!
..You might be taking it too far now.......

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

You should be banned for tag begging.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
BNtWSDPCMAMzbX_.jpg:large
Most Unfortunate Timed Calendar EVER

squicken

I'm still a little unclear on motive, but with all the other evidence it almost seems like it doesn't matter. Shell casing in car. Gum at the scene (DNA?). Video footage. Rental car. Did I also hear he had an unlicensed assault rifle?

This is the only way I can cope with my 2nd favorite Patriot being out of the league at age 23.

You and other Pats fans have my sympathies, really. This is horrible.

brentech

It'll be interesting to see what causes more outrage, this or Vick.
Vick will have created more outrage. Mostly because people aren't used to that sort of situation. Sadly, our society is numb to murder and most gun violence when it only involves one or few victims.

I'm still a little unclear on motive, but with all the other evidence it almost seems like it doesn't matter. Shell casing in car. Gum at the scene (DNA?). Video footage. Rental car. Did I also hear he had an unlicensed assault rifle?

You and other Pats fans have my sympathies, really. This is horrible.

Hearing what the motive sure is going to be interesting. Either it was over something awful or something totally stupid.

Nakazato

He wasn't acquitted. He pleaded guilty to a lesser charge and ratted out his friends (who were acquitted)

Ray also destroyed the clothes he was wearing the night of the murders, like most innocent people do

None the less he aint in jail for life like Aaron will be.

Hearing what the motive sure is going to be interesting. Either it was over something awful or something totally stupid.

Drugs likely

eznark

Banned
Looking at the case the prosecution laid out, the trial will be short as fuck. All the motions and proceedings leading up to the trial will take forever though I have no idea who benefits by having the trial moved. Probably no one.

knicks

Murder is murder and it is horrible and beyond fucked up in all measures, but I guarantee you this Lloyd character was no golden egg.

Top Bottom