• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

With the victim
On video with a gun short time before the crime
Bullet casing in the rental car
Car on video going towards crime scene (away from residence)
Destroyed home surveilance equipment
Destroyed cell phone

It's circumstantial, but it's the kind of stuff a jury will eat up

knicks

What a weird ass statement.

I know. But anyone associated with a killer can't be a good dude. They were supposedly friends, not strangers.

Edit: I need to clarify this post with all the attacks.

I didn't mean it like that.

They have said many times on CNN today that the men Hernandez was hanging out with that night, including Lloyd, have been involved with gang violence and have had past criminal records.

All I was trying to say is the guy Hernandez killed wasn't the most innocent person himself. That is it. Obviously Hernandez is still a piece of fucking shit who should be in behind bars for the rest of his life.

Bowser

I know. But anyone associated with a killer can't be a good dude. They were supposedly friends, not strangers.

Are you intentionally fucking dense? That's like saying anyone who was friends with the Boston Marathon Bombers can't be good people.

squicken

It's not even close. Dogs are innocent, people are not.

Obviously killing people is worse than killing dogs, but what got Vick in so much trouble was the sadism he displayed in torturing the "losers". You also can't smear a dog's reputation like I'm sure will be done with Lloyd

Bowser

Obviously killing people is worse than killing dogs, but what got Vick in so much trouble was the sadism he displayed in torturing the "losers". You also can't smear a dog's reputation like I'm sure will be done with Lloyd

Shit, it's already happening in this damn thread

eznark

Banned
What about Tebow where will he go? He finally found a home in the NFL.

I'd spare the guys signed in the offseason.

If you can't torture your own property what can you torture?

knicks

Are you intentionally fucking dense? That's like saying anyone who was friends with the Boston Marathon Bombers can't be good people.

They have said many times on CNN today that the men Hernandez was hanging out with that night, including Lloyd, have been involved with gang violence and have had past criminal records.

Hunter S.

I think Wes saw this Patriot's fallout coming so he left for Denver. Tebow knew this team would need healing.
Everything comes together.

Nakazato

People change. If Aaron is some how is not guilty he will change his life as well.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
I think Wes saw this Patriot's fallout coming so he left for Denver. Tebow knew this team would need healing.
Everything comes together.

I wanna hear Wes's reaction. I can see him going I totally called this shit. Tebow has this in the bag. With the words of Jesus going onto Brady and his uggs.

From TMZ:

During the hearing, prosecutors say they can prove Hernandez stopped at a gas station hours before the murder and purchased gas, cigarettes and BLUE COTTON CANDY FLAVORED BUBBLICIOUS BUBBLE GUM.

After Odin was murdered, investigators say they found a shell casing that matched the caliber of the bullet used to kill the 27-year-old ... and next to the casing -- A CHEWED PIECE OF BLUE COTTON CANDY FLAVORED BUBBLICIOUS BUBBLE GUM.

Officials believe the gum places Hernandez at the scene of the crime -- and proves he killed Odin.

Hernandez has entered a not guilty plea.

If they get a DNA match on that gum (there is DNA in chewed gum), a trial is just going to be a waste of time, he's done

Dragon

Banned
Holy shit....All I said is I the guy Hernandez killed wasn't the most innocent person himself. That is it. Obviously Hernandez is still a piece of fucking shit who should be in behind bars for the rest of his life.

It's really irrelevant how innocent or not the person was. Hernandez was involved in killing him.

Bread

Banned
Holy shit....All I said is I the guy Hernandez killed wasn't the most innocent person himself. That is it. Obviously Hernandez is still a piece of fucking shit who should be in behind bars for the rest of his life.
Based on complete conjecture. We know.

Ok because he didn't kill and innocent virgin then it makes it less heinous, got ya!!

Fuck Hernandez, When keeping it real goes wrong.

Talon

1372274564222_zpse1ab4fed.png

From NBA-GAF via Reddit via...4Chan.

Hunter S.

I wanna hear Wes's reaction. I can see him going I totally called this shit. Tebow has this in the bag. With the words of Jesus going onto Brady and his uggs.

I sure it will be something like, "that whole organization is in line with Satan. I was brainwashed into evil during my time there. Thank Tebow, Elway saved me from eternal darkness."

Top Bottom