• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Hunter S.

1009926_555231131190246_1283302635_n.png

Shanked from the non-insuler Hernandez murder thread!

ag-my001

I cannot believe hed be so dumb to spit out the gum at the scene of the crime.

Cannot. These levels of stupid do not exist.
Movie prediction: This will be shown in slow motion, with a close up on the gum as it hits the dirt (with appropriate percussion cues).

squicken

Wesley Lowery ‏@WesleyLowery 5m

To be clear: DA's saying #hernandez shot Lloyd three times right after Lloyd got out of the car. Then stood over him & put two in his chest.

Damn, that's fucked up.

Wesley Lowery ‏@WesleyLowery
Final text from Lloyd to his sister after telling her that he was with #Hernandez: "Just so you know."

Damn, that's some messed up stuff. What in the world is the motive here? "Talking to people I don't like" seems so inadequate

Milchjon

Yeah been a fun one. Should make a good season of the league too.

Noooooooooope.

Wesley Lowery ‏@WesleyLowery 5m

To be clear: DA's saying #hernandez shot Lloyd three times right after Lloyd got out of the car. Then stood over him & put two in his chest.

Damn, that's fucked up.

Fucking hell. I wonder if they can come up with a better motive than "disrespect". Hernandez is fucked in the head.

Will take a few months til I get over this.

Crisco

Banned
Man, he's like a sloppy Marvin Harrison. Probably was deeply involved in some sort of organized crime ring and offed this guy to send a message or something. Harrison was actually smart and good at crime though.

effzee

Pretty much. You knew Kraft had some inside information.

Yeah saw some tweet in the other thread about how NFL team security offices and personnel are very well tied with the local police so they might have had the inside information first.

He thought destroying his phone erased all the text messages, he's obviously not a smart man

Obviously dumb but if the evidence was so much and blatant, either way he was screwed.

Top Bottom