• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Spades

This is the most football-related talk I've witnessed on this thread since I've been a member.

And it's because of a murderer.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
hey look, Aaron in a white van on the highway, pursued by a helicopter. Must be last week's replay.

Bowser

Nope, it needs to be updated.

nRO2i.gif

Murder is murder and it is horrible and beyond fucked up in all measures, but I guarantee you this Lloyd character was no golden egg.

He has no criminal record that I'm aware of. Dude was dating Hernandez's girlfriend's sister and was just caught up in some dumb shit with Hernandez playing wannabee crime-boss/scarface would be my guess.

289630ea-8756-4961-8c01-8d468c56fe45_lloyd.jpeg

Doesn't look thuggish from the couple pics I've seen either.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'm a Trident man, but I'm headed to the store right now to get some Blue Cotton Candy Bubblicious.

I'd say my all time favorite is Big Red, followed by Juicy Fruit.

Though, as a Kid, I liked Big League Chew and the individual wrapped gum in the yellow and blue? wrapper (man, can remember the name. Bubble Yum?)

Quite the offseason so far fellas. We've had Murder, Rebate fraud, Tebow/darkside, 1800 yards, Flacco highest Qb, Romo highest paid Qb, and Fraudgers still frauding.

jakncoke

Banned
Time Warner sent a confusing letter. On the top of the letter it said my promotion is over and my rate would reflect it at 98.40 but at the bottom it said a new promotion was activated and nothing was needed and my rate would be 61.94, either way fucking bitches are raising my rates. Wonder what other options I have, How is ATT?

Quite the offseason so far fellas. We've had Murder, Rebate fraud, Tebow/darkside, 1800 yards, Flacco highest Qb, Romo highest paid Qb, and Fraudgers still frauding.

One your rookies was charged with attempted murder as well

squicken

Time Warner sent a confusing letter. On the top of the letter it said my promotion is over and my rate would reflect it at 98.40 but at the bottom it said a new promotion was activated and nothing was needed and my rate would be 61.94, either way fucking bitches are raising my rates. Wonder what other options I have, How is ATT?

ll

ATT has the worst picture quality you have ever seen. It's like Youtube HD. If that matters to you then stay away. You also have to sign up for their highest tier non-premium channel package to get NFLN and Red Zone Channel

He has no criminal record that I'm aware of. Dude was dating Hernandez's girlfriend's sister and was just caught up in some dumb shit with Hernandez playing wannabee crime-boss/scarface would be my guess.

289630ea-8756-4961-8c01-8d468c56fe45_lloyd.jpeg

Doesn't look thuggish from the couple pics I've seen either.

Don't judge a book by its cover.

Does Ray Lewis look thuggish? Does Big Ben look like a sexual predator? Does Tom Brady look like a woman?

It's not even close. Dogs are innocent, people are not.

Doesn't matter. Vick is the most vile human being ever for what he did to those dogs if you believe the complaining about it. Even the sentiment in here is out of control.

Guarantee you if he had Stallworthed someone people would have forgiven him by now.

jakncoke

Banned
ATT has the worst picture quality you have ever seen. It's like Youtube HD. If that matters to you then stay away. You also have to sign up for their highest tier non-premium channel package to get NFLN and Red Zone Channel

Id just be getting basic cable + internet thats similar to my rates now

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
6bnoQYy.png

There was plenty of football talk during draft time. :p

But the thread was here in the hinterlands of community so he never found it. Poor guy, think of all the fun he missed.

Shouldn't you be making a thread about some food that I want, but will never be able to enjoy?

Bread

Banned
I'm sad that no one like my smoking gum post

not as sad as i'll be when i watch the pats without hernandez fuckin up defenses by playing as a rb/te/wr. why did it have to be the guy with the most potential god dammit.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9...owns-rookie-arrested-tuesday-attempted-murder

Dont know why its attempted murder charges though, sounds like maybe aggravated assault or something with a chance at manslaughter if the man dies. idk law though

Its okay the dude was an undrafted rookie. We didn't actually spend resources on his murdering fist.
Yeah I had never even heard of the guy before today, I'm pretty sure most of us hadn't.

Mindlog

I cannot believe hed be so dumb to spit out the gum at the scene of the crime.

Cannot. These levels of stupid do not exist.
Like a bad Lifetime Original movie plot. This is definitely an ESPN setup. The execs are jackin' it now that they have a reason to spam the *Breaking News* box after the NBAHL playoffs are over.

Wesley Lowery ‏@WesleyLowery 5m

To be clear: DA's saying #hernandez shot Lloyd three times right after Lloyd got out of the car. Then stood over him & put two in his chest.

Damn, that's fucked up.

I cannot believe hed be so dumb to spit out the gum at the scene of the crime.

Cannot. These levels of stupid do not exist.

Maybe they can match the teeth marks in the gum to his, kind of like Costanza trying to match that chewed pencil to marks left by Jon Voight in Kramer's arm.

Top Bottom