• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Fantomex

bill-fn-bs-12-16-12.gif

Yeah. Vote off probably the only one of us with actual season tix to the team? SMH. If I'm driveby bandwagoning then everyone else is phoning it in. Ha! PEACE.

It was either you or Spades man, and he seems cool and has Animal Crossing. No hard feelings? I mean at least the Heat won right?

Well guys let's get serious for a moment here on Gaf. You've all heard the saying, Once a Cheater always a Cheater. Which can easily segway into, Once a bandwagoner, always a bandwagoner. So what if we give Pats fans the ability to bandwagon once more! I mean they would most likely jump ship to a contender like the Niners! Can you guys imagine the salt of having FMT being on the same boats as Ex Pats fans? I mean the lulz would last us years if not decades. He would have to train them in his ways. Another team they could jump to is the Falcons, and we all know Ryan has one more playoff win left in him at most. I mean their team is in disarray. Both their tight ends are done, Brady has a year left, Bellichick is getting furious and their looking at a Tebow future. The bandwagoning must begin a new for these 18 year olds.

Genius idea

Lol probably not, I was just thinking of the most random sport I could. Maybe we can get a low round draft pick from Pop Gaf for him?

Maybe a fifth rounder

Yeah. Vote off probably the only one of us with actual season tix to the team? SMH. If I'm driveby bandwagoning then everyone else is phoning it in. Ha! PEACE.

Sorry to break it to you, but your Team is Twilight Sparkle over with Brony GAF now

Milchjon

I was saying that before Hernandez murdered a man and Gronk infected himself with every venereal disease viable in Massachusetts.

Everyone was saying that though.

Offseason tragedies this year, ranked from worst worst to a little less worst:

Tebow>Hernandez>Welker>Gronk>Draft

These months have been some shit.

Pimpwerx

go bandwagon the cHeat in that sport that no one watches or cares about anymore

Seasons over and no draft picks to care about. It's all about football until the Dolphins and Gators seasons end. No worries anyway. I don't post during home games and are usually too drunk and tired afterwards to make more than a couple posts. PEACE.

Fantomex

Seasons over and no draft picks to care about. It's all about football until the Dolphins and Gators seasons end. No worries anyway. I don't post during home games and are usually too drunk and tired afterwards to make more than a couple posts. PEACE.

We were just joking man. We got jokes around here. Youknowwaddumsaying?

inkt.gif

ChanHuk

Banned
Got back from my follow up physical with another doc, I'm healthy as fuck and apparently I look like Dwayne Wade, dunno to take that as a compliment or insult.

Are the Pats going to be able to get back any money from Hernandez?

Bread

Banned
I dont afraid of the Texans.
this is one of the few times the texans fans can ever feel like their team is superior, let the little guys have their time. the pats are going to be disrespected all training camp and preseason, it's obvious they're still going to be a top team in the nfl.

jakncoke

Banned
Got back from my follow up physical with another doc, I'm healthy as fuck and apparently I look like Dwayne Wade, dunno to take that as a compliment or insult.

Are the Pats going to be able to get back any money from Hernandez?

Guess they didnt check your liver

Milchjon

According to Twitter (via Dutch), the last person to tackle Hernandez was... Bernard Pollard.

Probably lead to brain damage. Victim's family should sue Pollard.

Milchjon

I mean, it's pretty obvious at this point that Pollard is the Anti-Christ. Goodell must be scared as hell of him to not ban him for life.

Top Bottom