• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Agreed. Phins and Browns GAF is way too overepresented. You guys should each have to vote someone out to root for the Bills, Jags or Cards. Some loser organization.

MechDX

Pick up this if you can:

Carrier_Dreamcast_cover.jpg

Resi clone that came out towards the end of the DC life. I had it as a Christmas present and loved it. Hidden gem, IMO.

lol. My neighbor came over and saw me setting up my room and said he had a handful of DC games he would give me. Mostly sports but this and Dead or Alive were included.

Spades

lol. My neighbor came over and saw me setting up my room and said he had a handful of DC games he would give me. Mostly sports but this and Dead or Alive were included.

It probably hasn't aged well, but I remember playing it loads when I had it.

I might set up my Dreamcast on the weekend now, actually.

Fantomex

Well if it makes you guys happy, Me and the guys have had a meeting, we are now down to 4. We have chosen to vote off Pimpwerx and his drive by bandwagoning. PEACE

Well if it makes you guys happy, Me and the guys have had a meeting, we are now down to 4. We have chosen to vote off Pimpwerx and his drive by bandwagoning. PEACE
Lmao
Browns owner Jimmy Haslam tells The Wall Street Journal he's "very comfortable" with his position in the federal investigation into his truck-stop company Pilot Flying J.
"I really can't worry about indictments because I have no control," Haslam said. "My focus has got to be on fixing the problem with the companies (that are Pilot's customers)." Haslam has already seen five underlings plead guilty to federal charges, while he's alleged to have known about the "manual rebate" scam. Haslam is the big fish in the case, so the FBI/IRS will likely do all they can to press charges. As of now, it's entirely unclear how strong the evidence is against the Browns' embattled owner.
Source: The Wall Street Journal Jun 26 - 3:38 PM
Free Jimmy!

MechDX

It probably hasn't aged well, but I remember playing it loads when I had it.

I might set up my Dreamcast on the weekend now, actually.

I hooked up an OG XBOX on the same cheap LCD that the Dreamcast is hooked up to. The XBOX is connected via component and the DC via S-video. The DC games have aged a LOT better than some of the XBOX stuff,

I do have a DC VGA box but a good chunk of my library don't work through VGA. :(

Lunchbox

Banned
Why is kaiser so fucking lame? I had a contact lens exam 2 years ago. I use contacts only to play basketball a couple times a week so over the course of a year I barely end up using any.

So I call them to ask if I can have my prescription so I can just order a couple boxes online which will last me plenty of time and cost me $30. What do they say? "U have 2 come in for a new exam!" Ok? Why? I can see fine with these and if it changed a little I don't care. So they say nope can't send you the old prescription! $80 for the exam if your eyesight has changed at all!

Fucking stupid

get a better eyes 4eyed nerd

20-20, always eating vitamin A

Spades

I hooked up an OG XBOX on the same cheap LCD that the Dreamcast is hooked up to. The XBOX is connected via component and the DC via S-video. The DC games have aged a LOT better than some of the XBOX stuff,

I do have a DC VGA box but a good chunk of my library don't work through VGA. :(

I need to pick up an S-Video or VGA output for my DC - I only have SCART left, I think.

I've started thinking of games that I have that I want to play now... Shenmue, Chu Chu, PSO, HoTD2, NFL Blitz, Le Mans, Power Stone. I could go on all night.

That's it. I'm defo setting it up on the weekend.

Fantomex

Well guys let's get serious for a moment here on Gaf. You've all heard the saying, Once a Cheater always a Cheater. Which can easily segway into, Once a bandwagoner, always a bandwagoner. So what if we give Pats fans the ability to bandwagon once more! I mean they would most likely jump ship to a contender like the Niners! Can you guys imagine the salt of having FMT being on the same boats as Ex Pats fans? I mean the lulz would last us years if not decades. He would have to train them in his ways. Another team they could jump to is the Falcons, and we all know Ryan has one more playoff win left in him at most. I mean their team is in disarray. Both their tight ends are done, Brady has a year left, Bellichick is getting furious and their looking at a Tebow future. The bandwagoning must begin a new for these 18 year olds.

Well guys let's get serious for a moment here on Gaf. You've all heard the saying, Once a Cheater always a Cheater. Which can easily segway into, Once a bandwagoner, always a bandwagoner. So what if we give Pats fans the ability to bandwagon once more! I mean they would most likely jump ship to a contender like the Niners! Can you guys imagine the salt of having FMT being on the same boats as Ex Pats fans? I mean the lulz would last us years if not decades. He would have to train them in his ways. Another team they could jump to is the Falcons, and we all know Ryan has one more playoff win left in him at most. I mean their team is in disarray. Both their tight ends are done, Brady has a year left, Bellichick is getting furious and their looking at a Tebow future. The bandwagoning must begin a new for these 18 year olds.

Fuck you man. Patriots for life!

UberTag

Agreed. Phins and Browns GAF is way too overepresented. You guys should each have to vote someone out to root for the Bills, Jags or Cards. Some loser organization.
We're always happy to welcome more Bills fans into the fold.
Now that even the Maple Leafs are making the playoffs again, I got to figure we're due.

Pimpwerx

Yeah. Vote off probably the only one of us with actual season tix to the team? SMH. If I'm driveby bandwagoning then everyone else is phoning it in. Ha! PEACE.

Top Bottom