• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Spades

I'll be on later tonight. You can buy the badass Ray Lewis jersey I designed. In fact, I'll just give it to you.

Nah, he wants this design on his shirt:

tumblr_mox67lB70b1qiv7luo1_400.jpg

Pretty much. You knew Kraft had some inside information.
According to someone on NFL Network, they had no idea what the charge was going to be. They had met over the previous week and decided that if he was going to be arrested (for anything), they would release him.

Also, not sure what it says of me if during all this I'm thinking that I could do a much better job of covering up something like this than what he did.

squicken

All the details. I had trouble hearing it all b/c of poor audio, so reposting from NFL.com story

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...n-hernandez-expatriots-te-charged-with-murder

»Police recovered evidence from Hernandez's phone which included texts to the victim and two friends on the night of the murder.

» Prosecution said they have Hernandez on surveillance tape with a firearm in hand, while allegedly saying "you can't trust anyone anymore." Witness and surveillance tape in Boston also show Hernandez and Lloyd in a car together during the day of the murder. Texts showed Hernandez allegedly was mad because Lloyd talked to people that Hernandez "had troubles with" on the previous Friday night at Club Rumor.

» The prosecution said that roughly 6 to 8 hours of footage were missing from Hernandez's home security video system after the murder.

» Prosecution said Hernandez's home video that was recovered showed a unidentified person emerge from a car with a gun in hand on the night of the murder and walk through Hernandez's house before video footage went out.

» A shell casing was found in the car Hernandez rented. It matched the shell casings found at the scene of the murder.

» Then McCauley alleges Hernandez shot Lloyd three times right after Lloyd got out of the car. And then Hernandez is alleged to stand over Lloyd and put two more bullets in his chest.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
» A shell casing was found in the car Hernandez rented. It matched the shell casings found at the scene of the murder.

Most damning evidence the prosecution has. The text messages and surveillance video evidence can be presented as circumstantial by a good defense attorney, but the shell casing? That ties him directly to the scene of the crime.

Bread

Banned

Most damning evidence the prosecution has. The text messages and surveillance video evidence can be presented as circumstantial by a good defense attorney, but the shell casing? That ties him directly to the scene of the crime.
Ignoring the gum, fingerprints, and gun being in his house, yes that is the most damning evidence.

ag-my001

Also that they have a description of how Lloyd was killed means that someone is testifying against him.

Forensics could establish the direction and distance of the shots. The "shot as soon as he exited the car" could be from looking at the body's position relative to the tire marks.

Have the other two been arrested? I do think they likely flipped one or both, but I didn't keep up with all the details last week.

exarkun

What are those white things? More people spitting out gum?

lol

whats up with the influx of Fins fans? People know they suck right? Left overs from the heat championship?

The Fins qb is a wide-receiver/qb from A&M. You know who else was a qb from A&M? Gary Kubiak. Let that sink in. Gary Kubiak.

MechDX

lol

whats up with the influx of Fins fans? People know they suck right? Left overs from the heat championship?

The Fins qb is a wide-receiver/qb from A&M. You know who else was a qb from A&M? Gary Kubiak. Let that sink in. Gary Kubiak.

Godslay would be angry for blemishing the name of Kubiak

Why is kaiser so fucking lame? I had a contact lens exam 2 years ago. I use contacts only to play basketball a couple times a week so over the course of a year I barely end up using any.

So I call them to ask if I can have my prescription so I can just order a couple boxes online which will last me plenty of time and cost me $30. What do they say? "U have 2 come in for a new exam!" Ok? Why? I can see fine with these and if it changed a little I don't care. So they say nope can't send you the old prescription! $80 for the exam if your eyesight has changed at all!

Fucking stupid

MechDX

Just played some Sega Bass Fishing DC with the rod n reel controller and it is still so awesome. I looked through my library and yes I have Sega Bass Fishing 2 and Marine Fishing as well not played. Love surprise games!

OH YEAH!!!!

Spades

Just played some Sega Bass Fishing DC with the rod n reel controller and it is still so awesome. I looked through my library and yes I have Sega Bass Fishing 2 and Marine Fishing as well not played. Love surprise games!

OH YEAH!!!!

Pick up this if you can:

Carrier_Dreamcast_cover.jpg

Resi clone that came out towards the end of the DC life. I had it as a Christmas present and loved it. Hidden gem, IMO.

Fantomex

lol

Influx? There's only 5 of us. Same amount as you have daddies.

Top Bottom