• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Milchjon

Does dutch have a Kooikerhondje?

mopshond-beige-4-sec.jpg

Talon

wtf i was reading that titus young article and he got arrested twice in one day. once for DUI and then later trying to steal his car back from the police impound. hahahaha that is hilarious. lets assume he succeeded in getting his car out of the impound (and if you've ever been to a police impound you dont just drive out without any questions asked), does he think that the police wouldn't notice a car was missing and then start looking for titus? what a shame
That Boise State education.

Colasante

According to the Boston Herald, Rob Gronkowski does indeed need a 4th and perhaps 5th operation on his forearm. But at least we have Daniel Fells!

But guys, Gronk isn't injury prone (or so I've been told).

In all seriousness though, injuries suck and I don't wish them on any of my enemies, even Pats players.

squicken

Nothing has changed. It was just speculated earlier that if the infection cleared up, they wouldn't need to change the metal plate. But that is not true.

They need to remove the metal plate, check the tissue for infection. If there's no infection, then they put a new plate in and wait for the arm to heal. He'd be ready for the season

But if there is still an infection, they have to leave the plate out while they clear the infection. That would jeopardize his status for the season and beyond. Once eventually cleared, they'd go back for the 5th surgery and put in the new plate

As a Packers fan and thus, injury expert, it's safe to say that when you hear back X weeks for an injury to heal, you typically double that.

And if its a vital piece of your offense, then it's season ending.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
As a Packers fan and thus, injury expert, it's safe to say that when you hear back X weeks for an injury to heal, you typically double that.

And if its a vital piece of your offense, then it's season ending.

Pretty much if you stub your toe and you start for the Packers, it's season ending. Potentially career ending!

Have they done ANYTHING to address the injuries lately?

Top Bottom